tuscl

Washington DC clubs

Tuesday, December 2, 2014 5:05 PM
I may very well be in DC in a few months and, from what I had understood before, this is a terrible city for high mileage dances and fun. It appears now, however, that I might have been only half right. From reading through the club reviews, the ones within the actual District of Columbia are indeed pretty crappy. However, the clubs just over the line in Maryland, many of which are black clubs, offer plenty of high mileage. Anyone care to comment? Thanks, bros.

14 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Word on the street is that Sasha and Malia dress like bar sluts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – don’t bother with D.C. – MD is thee only place in that area worth SCing in. I’m not familiar w/ the mixed/white clubs; but Ebony Inn seems to be pretty popular if one is into chocolate - $5 dances dayshift; $10 nightshift; and many reviewers actually prefer the dayshift girls and not necessarily b/c it’s $5 vs $10 dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Fuego also seems very popular but not sure how far away it is from DC.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Stevie-girl developed a lot of theories regarding extras by going to he DC clubs and never getting any. How if had no actual experience with getting extras? Simple. Because Stevie-girl said so!
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    DC and VA both suck as far as I know.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Some of the DC clubs are actually pretty decent IF all you want to do is watch naked women. You can get right up to the stage and if you tip decently you will get a great view. Given this, you can have a fun, economical night. On the other hand you need to touch or get extras, then the DC clubs suck. Virginia clubs, other than the state-required pasties can also be very good with pretty liberal touch policies. This is club by club. Some places are overpriced and underexposed. I won't mention any names as I don't want to be in trouble with P----r M--n in Springfield. ;-)
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    Northern Virginia and DC clubs suck. You'll have to go to MD for any action. The best club I know of is Fuegos. Good luck!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    In my experience you have to drive to Baltimore for a good strip club experience. However, I don't go to black dives, so I can't comment on that option. DC and Virginia clubs are largely worthless except for eye candy. Any exceptions are so rare and unpredictable that it's not worth the search.
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    10 years ago
    As the others have mentioned above, the clubs in DC are.only OK for looking. I would suggest going to PG County for more "action". I have not been to any of the clubs inside the Beltway. I would put in a plug for Sinsaysionals in Lanham Md(review forthcoming) for good value for your money. Showcase in Beltsville is a step up in terms of both atmosphere and price. Good luck.
  • standupguy81
    10 years ago
    If you aren't hood, don't get caught in PG County after dark. You've been warned.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Went to DC couple years ago for a work function, and as you know from previous responses not a very hands on experience with the dancers. However because of all that pent up energy, my coworker took a dancer back to the hotel and had a pretty good time with her. She was a 6, and just what he needed since he was going through a divorce. Like Rickyboy Dugan says, if you have a good "rap" then OTC is possible in any club. Just not for me because I don't have a strip club "rap"!
  • IronFox22
    10 years ago
    Been doing a bit of reading and think I'll skip the PG County clubs, as the area does indeed look very rough. To be honest, it makes me a lot more nervous than the clubs in Inkster, Michigan.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ You are overreacting out of fear and ignorance – many of the PGC county clubs have been there for years and is not as if something goes down there every week or every month. Those clubs are visited by thousands of customers per year; you have a greater chance of getting killed in the car-trip to a “safer SC” than something happening to you there. If you don’t want to go it should be b/c it’s not your type of club and you would not have a good time there; not b/c something is going to happen to you b/c you go.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Case in point about being ignorant and scared for no reason. From a recent review: “… was in town on business and the mechanics on the job recommended this place. I was surprised how crowded it was on a Monday evening, back home Mondays are very slow. I was a little nervous about stopping here since it appeared to be kind of a bad neighborhood and there was a group of big black guys by the door. It turns out it was their security/bouncers hanging out by the door. After checking my ID and a brief pat down I went into the club. …” [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion