tuscl

What would you do?

crazyjoe
Colorado
What would you do if a dancer kissed you on the mouth, then told you she had ebola? Then said she was kidding

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    It happened to me last nite. The dancer was drunk off her ass
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Tell her to suck me off, cuz my semen is the only known cure
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    @mikeya02 - HAHAHAHA! Honestly, I hate when strippers try the kissing thing. I know some guys like it. All I can think is those same lips may have been wrapped around a half dozen dicks that night. Yeech.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    One of four things off the top of my head:

1) Shrug then tell her, "No big. I just got diagnosed with HIV today." Then add with a serious, deadpan face, "Just kidding."
    2) Pull out the cell phone and tell her, "Thanks for reminding me. The wife took one of the kids in today. It sorta looks like chicken pox, but we aren't sure."
    3) Tell her a close friend or relative is doing missionary work there and he's contracted ebola.
    4) Just tell her it wasn't funny and to move along. She just lost a customer.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    I have a serious problem kissing strippers unless I know them really well. The ones that want to kiss right away usually kiss just about every guy, and that alone with it being cold and flu season is just stupid. Also, as stated above, how many other guys junk have been in her mouth just that night (and yes, I know, they don't all do that, but you don't know).
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    The only stripper that ever kissed me in the club is my ATF. It's actually against the rules, but sometimes she wants to kiss me when we're done so we stand out of camera angle and go at it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion