tuscl

Would/could you allow a woman to "rape" you?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
You're sitting in a room alone with a bag over your head. A woman starts to "rape" you. What do you do?

http://dailym.ai/12k0iXt

10 comments

• Mate27
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in her mouth!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Cry rape when your girlfriend finds out you were getting a bj. It's the only logical thing he could think of to get out of hot water. Did she buy it? Guess not.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    The last time that happened I just let her have her way with me.
    Good times!!!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    He should have just said he thought it was his girlfriend to be that bold. mistaken identity. He couldn't id her with a bag over his head.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    enjoy it
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What does she look like?
  • Westcoastclubber
    10 years ago
    Rip the bag off. How do you know it's a woman?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Yeah, you've at least got to peer out of the bag and she who's raping you.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If I'm sitting alone in a room with a bag over my head and some one touches me, it's more likely to literally scare the shit out of me rather than give me an erection.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I agree

An old friend mine was an asshole to a lot of people. When he turned 21 a lot of people decided to get even with him. The told him they had a stripper for him. They tied his hands to the chair and blindfolded him. The dancer started giving him a lapdance. When he got excited they took off the blindfold and it was a guy dancing on him. Everyone there was pointing and laughing and thr reciever of the dance was no amused
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion