tuscl

Seeing/knowing strippers outside the club

Clackport
Washington
Monday, December 1, 2014 4:21 PM
I'm not talking about OTC fun or anything like that. I'm talking about running into a stripper you know outside the club, or knowing a stripper outside the club before she started stripping. Does anyone have any good run ins? I have a few. There was this girl who used to work in the same place I did (we did different things). I didn't really think she looked good. Eventually she got fired for some reason. 2 months later me and some work buddies went into a strip club and we saw her dancing. One of the guys was super drunk and yelled her real name. Awkward to say the least. I do have to say she did look a lot better in the strip club. She eventually came over to us, but none of us wanted dances from her, it just didn't feel right. We never went back to that strip club. At one of my go to clubs, there was a stripper there that I would always see. A few months later she got a job at my work as a clerk and she quit stripping. Whenever we see each other, we laugh about it. When I was in college, on my way to a class one day, I walked by a girl that I knew I'd seen stripping in a club I go to. One time at a strip club, I recognized a girl that was actually a customer that night. She had been in one of my classes and we had done a group project together. She saw me and came over. She said she actually dances at this club, and told me what days she worked, and that I should check her out. I wish I could run into a stripper at a gym or something.

12 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Nope in all my years never crossed paths outside the club with one. Pretty disjoint worlds I'm in with 99.9% of them.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    A couple of them. A co-workers wife. A college student I knew from sporting events, and a third I won't discuss here.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Last year, I ran across a girl at work that I'd first met at a club. She was a temp, so she wasn't there long. She was as discreet as I was, but we did have "lunch" one day.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I used to run I to Hooters girls at the gym
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Two of them. First one was working at a local hardware store and with very little effort on my part she told me she was dancing at a new local club. She also did not look like she moonlighted as a stripper. Very skinny, no tits, and overall not very good looking. The other I met outside the club, and in fact I've never been to see her dance. But she is quite enjoyable at dinner as well as in bed. Have seen a few girls in airports, both Vegas and Charlotte, who were certainly strippers. Very obvious looking.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I ran into a dancer u knew well in a grocery store with her husband/baby daddy/boyfriend. We were walking right toward each other. I was alone she was with him. I just got a big grin on my face and said hi how ya doin. She smiled back and said hi. Her boyfriend just looked shocked confused whatever because I didn't know him he didn't know me. But I knew her real well. Oh Yeah !
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    There used to be a dancer at my #3 club who also used to be a barista at the drive through coffee shop I go to. The first time I saw her there, I had to ask if I seen her somewhere else before and she told me where and what her stage name was. The next time I was at the club, I saw her and got a couple dances from her. She has a nice body, but she wasn't especially good as a dancer. She has since given up being both a barista at that coffee shop and a dancer, at least at that club.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I bumped into a few dancers at a bookstore I used to work at in the Twin Cities. It didn't feel too awkward with the dancers I hung out with at the club, but for some reason, it did with the dancers I didn't know that well. Bumped into another dancer at a comic-book shop I worked at; turned out that her boyfriend was one of our regular customers.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I forgot, I did run into one dancer at the grocery store once. I didnt talk to her. She was a rob
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^lol
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    I've had a couple of run ins, and they were always funny. The first time I was in college and recognized a girl doing a stage dance from one of my literature classes. I walked up and tipped her. The next time I saw her in class she just glared at me, as if I had done something wrong. Then she dropped the class. I always wondered if I was the reason. Another time, I was sitting at a corner bar when two dancers from my favorite nude club walked in. I'd done numerous VIPs with them, and when they saw me they immediately came over and said "hi." I joked, "I didn't recognize you two with your clothes on." The funnier thing was that they had two guys with them--young, college boys. I immediately realized these guys probably thought it was cool to date strippers but were in way over their heads. They stayed for a while, with the strippers making sure their "dates" paid for my drinks as well, including a couple rounds of sake bombs. When the bartender handed the boys their tab, I saw both of them wince. They dug through their pockets for money, finally using plastic to cover their bill. The strippers and I had a great time. Hopefully these boys learned their lesson.
  • onechange
    10 years ago
    Ran into a dancer at a Walmart once. Caught glances and then she kinda shouted for me to come over. She was always one of the girls in the club I liked to get a few dances from and talk to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion