tuscl

Going to a club with the wrong person can spoil your fun

I don't know if any of you have went out to a stripclub or any club of that matter with a person you were friends with but they are a litle different than you. Myself and a friend from work had planned to take a trip to this club. I was going to drive at first because he had stated his wife needed the vehicle but he called me before he got off last night and told me he would drive. Well turns out I should have went ahead and drove. He gets off from his job at 8:00p.m. He gets to my house around 8:25. I am thinking that we were going to gas up and be on our way but not quite. He has to stop by the ATM, then he gases up but we don't leave just yet. He stops at another gas station in town and says he has to get a car wash. I stated "man we are just going to a stripclub it's not like we will be riding around the city." He then stated if he didn't get it washed then he wouldn't be able to do it tomorrow. We finally leave our town around 9:30(1hour has already passed). The club is about 80miles away so it is around a 1 1/2hour drive. Before we got to the club he has to stop at another gas station because he said he wanted to get some ice for the case of beer he had in the trunk. He said he had forgotten that the club didn't serve alcohol. So he stops at the pilot convienent store and buys to bags of ice. After he puts the bag of ice in the cooler he has to go back in the store and get some cups. He finally comes back out and we take off. when we get there it is a little after 11:00pm. As I expected the parking lot was slammed pack which is why I wanted to ge there around 8:30 or 9:00pm. but he thinks that is too early. I don't like going to stripclubs on Saturdays anyway but this is more of a reason not to go especially that late. We get inside and it is full of people, looked more like a dance club with the people standing around than a stripclub. Black, White, Asian, Mexican all types of races were in there. I couldn't sit at any of the tables that I like to get because they were already taken. We had to sit on the hard ass bar stools in the back of the club. The club was crunk but just too many people and most of all I didn't get to see one of my favorites(Lyric) dance because he needed to be back at home by a certain time because his wife goes in to work early in the morining and she needed the vehicle. I was dissapointed in the trip. There could have been a "black" version of the movie Harold and Kumar called Jpac and James go to the Neon Cowboy because it seemed like we would never get to our destination. I am think about going up there later again this week because I didn't have a fun time last night but it will be on my own and not with him.

5 comments

• DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I can't go to strip clubs with one of my closest friends because inevitably, he'll think it sucks and Tampa is so much better, or at least used to be so much better. Actually, I prefer going alone, although I have gone with friends and relatives. There's no hassle from anyone to leave before you want to then.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Dancers sometimes express surprise that I would go to a strip club alone. I think around 97% of the time going alone is much better; the exception might be shooting the breeze with a pimp or drug dealer.

• Jpac73
    20 years ago
    I usually go to the clubs by myself except when my cousin was going with me but he isn't in a position to do so now. When we did go together we kind of separated when we got to the club He would find his favorite dancer and talk to her while I would talk to my favorite dancer but this guy doesn't believe in doing alot of conversation with the dancers he just likes to look.
  • parodyman-->
    20 years ago
    Jpac -- sometimes you have to cut the dead weight and go it alone.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I've usually only ever gone to clubs for one of two reasons: either I was out of town alone with nothing better to do, or I was interested in finding or visiting with a special girl. In either case I'm going to be alone. The only time I have ever gone with someone else was if I was out of town on business and someone I was meeting there took me out to entertain me, or a couple of times when I was travelling with a couple other guys and they wanted to go. In my experience going alone is always more fun. Having someone else along almost always restricts your freedom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion