tuscl

Good stripper mom

Some of you guys come up with what horrible persons strippers are. I hardly see it. I know one 21y/o stripper with a 2 year old baby girl. The baby has been to the beach, the San Diego Zoo, The Wild Animal Park, Scripps Aquarium, the merry-go-round at the park, has fed ducks at the lake, gone fishing with grandpa, went to the Del Mar Fair, etc. The baby is super happy, and the stripper is super happy with the baby.

7 comments

• JamesSD
    10 years ago
    There are many flavors of strippers. There are the ROBs. There are the lazy under educated 20 year olds who are sweet enough buy often really like booze or drugs. There are women of all stripes who dance to provide for their family in one of the few jobs a woman with limited education can work flexible hours and a decent living. They're more likely to be straight hustle, often fair, but they are there to earn, not get wasted.

Dancers on the whole often come from difficult backgrounds. Obviously some are using dancing as a way to lift themselves up from their station, while others are clinging to the last rung or respectability before sinking into potential ruin. I'm glad the dancer you referred to us a good mom. I've certainly chatted with dancers who seemed to legitimately be stripping their way through school. There are many kinds out there.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    My ATF seemed to have a good head on her shoulders and was an excellent mother that I can tell. Just one example of her parenting: I recall her having to cancel at work one night, when I had made arrangements to see her there. She told me one of her two sons had done something he had to be punished for. To do that, she had to stay home that night, and consequently miss work. (She knew I would have spent a bundle on her, so it wasn't as if she got a better opportunity.) I saw next, later in the same week.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    What no Sea World or Lego Land? She's absolutely an unfit mother. Why not just drop the kid off in Barrio Logan to have a fighting chance.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I though my xATF had a good head on her shoulders... I was wrong :*(
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Strippers love their babies. But strippers are not necessarily good mothers. They lead messy lives, and they don't know how to discipline children and give them a good example.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    @jackslash. I disagree with you. I happen to know many young strippers that have young children. And they are damn good parents.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It goes both ways. I know one stripper who's mother has legal custody of her daughter because of drug convictions. I know another that quit stripping, became a waitress and let her pubic hair grow back out so that her daughter would now have to wonder why she had hair but mommy didn't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion