tuscl

What's the best way to find out if FS is available?

Friday, November 28, 2014 7:23 AM
I've been seen my ATF semi regularly for a few months now. She always provides extras in VIP (and she doesn't ask for any additional money but I always tip her good). It sometimes varies but I always get a HJ and she regularly lets me finger her and she's kissed me on a few occasions and I've DATY a few times. This is a full nude club and a few times she's been on top of me fully nude while my dick is out during a HJ. Once my dick was so close to her pussy, I almost thought it might accidentally go in. If I find myself i. This situation again what would be the best way to ask about FS without offending her? I was thinking something along the lines of "I want to fuck you so bad" but that might be too direct. Would something like "I wish I could fuck you" or "can I fuck you" work better?

29 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Ask her what her rules are or what is on her menu. Just remember even in VIP each dancer sets her own standards. Of course those standards can be bended depending on how much money you are willing to spend.
  • bostonbuckeye
    10 years ago
    I haven't asked her what is available at all. On our first VIP she gavee the HJ without me asker her, she pulled it out all on her own. And over the course of our several VIP sessions, she is the one that kissed me and she is the one that put my hand on her pussy but I was the one that initiated the fingering. As far as the DATY, she had her pussy pretty close to my face at one point while she was laying down on the couch. I started kissing her inner thigh and she kept sliding closer to me until I was DATY. So I haven't really had to ask what's on the menu so far.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    BJs and fucking are part of her menu. So if you haven't asked, you don't know.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If you really wanted to go for it, you could slide your dick closer and closer against her skin towards her pussy and then if she didn't stop it, it'd be there. I got this tip at a fraternity party.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    You might succeed and then she says that's $1000 bucks. Pay now. It might be best to ask before fuckng someone who charges just like lap dances.
  • bostonbuckeye
    10 years ago
    What about texting her and asking if it would be worthwhile for me to bring a condom on my next visit. Or something like that?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Once my dick was so close to her pussy, I almost thought it might accidentally go in" Discount double-check
  • Lack4Oars
    10 years ago
    Lol just ask! If she's doing all that other shit you claim, I doubt she'll get offended if you ask.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    You were so close that I'd say just go with the old adage: "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission."
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Just ask her to do the camel toe slide. I personally know that accidents do happen.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Just ask, respectfully. Don't use weasel words like "I want to fuck you so bad". Even "would you consider having sex with me here?" is better, and hey, that gives her the opportunity to say "Of course! That'll be X$" or "not here, but I'll meet you outside the club for $Y", or, of course, "No I don't do that" ... but she's not going to be insulted by you merely asking the question if you already know she's an extras girl
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    What is this? It sounds like the third grade where we're afraid to ask some girl if she likes us. She's a stripper who does sexual favors in the VIP room, so she's not going to be offended by you asking her for more sex. Very few strippers will be offended by that question because they get it so much, as long as you're not a jackass about it. Be a man and start taking charge instead of just taking whatever she offers. Tell her nicely and respectfully what you want. If you are a nice guy (she knows by now if you are) and if she plays (obviously she does) then she won't be surprised in the slightest by the question and she'll give you an honest answer. She answer will either be yes, no, yes for more money, or yes but not in the club. If you ask, she might actually respect you a little bit for a change. Right now she is 100% in control and has you tied around her little finger. You might also want to suggest that your relationship (and your money) might walk if she can't be more friendly. Right now I think she's just doing the minimum that she can to keep you hooked. You might also note that it is a lot easier to fuck in a bed outside of the club, so if it were me and she said yes I would try to arrange an OTC date. Last question, none of my business, but why not ask her for a blow job sans condom. That's easier to geth and more common in a club.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Also, while we're glad to help a newcomer at the outset of his or her strip club adventures, it's time for you to post some reviews of the clubs you visit. Contribute to the community if you want to be a part of the community.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    You have not because you ask not. Having you ever asked a woman you knew/dated for sex? You are not acing her to donate one of her damn kidneys to you. You’ve pretty much had sex w/ her already – and any chick that barely knows you and on her own volition takes your dick out of your pants; then wtf else do you need? You are dealing w/ a sex worker – too many of us PLs seem to be hardwired to deal w/ strippers as one would deal w/ civies in the “real world” – civies in the “real world” and strippers in “SC bizarro world” are 2 different animals.
  • bostonbuckeye
    10 years ago
    @subraman what would be a better way to ask her instead of just asking her directly if I could fuck her?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Just ask her “can we have sex?” – kinda similar to how you would ask her for a dance except this (sex) would not be the first thing you ask a dancer as soon as you meet her. As others have mentioned; you either will get a “yes”; “no”; or you negotiate – and you def better get the details of price and what you expect b/f committing your $$$.
  • StPaul101
    10 years ago
    Next time you go back into the VIP, when she starts just ask her what you really want. If you don't feel comfortable asking directly just ask and open ended question like "how far can we go back here?" she will either ask what you would like to do and you can tell her or she'll give you some generic answer and then it will be up to you just to ask for FS OTC, etc. As everyone has said, I think she has been around he stripper pole a few times and anything you ask her she has already heard before and may be waiting for you to start the conversation. Im guessing she will be open to your suggestions,. unless you ask her to punch you in the balls. I think i read somewhere on here that that can be an odd question.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "You're beautiful and I've enjoyed what we do in the VIP but I need more. Can I fuck you if I wear a condom." It really is that easy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Don't be so nice - don't you know nice guys finish last.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    @bostonbuckeye: I answered what I would say instead in my reply, but really most of the replies here are straightforward and right-on. The big thing to get over is the idea that you are going to disrespect a stripper who does extras by asking for sex. Whatever your style is, just ask outright. Personal-style-wise, I don't use the word "Fuck", but I'd take JohnSmith's line and turn it into, "You're beautiful and I've really enjoyed our VIP time, would you consider having sex with me?" or whatever. There's absolutely no reason to beat around the bush
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    You can do it without asking. Simply "turn the volume control higher" when you are in the couch/VIP. Try to "get her there" by moving the intimacy forward to the point she can't hold it no longer and the only way to satisfy her is to hear her say "Do you have work tomorrow? Wait for me after the shift, plz" That actually happened to me. No need to ask her, just let your seduction skillz do it for you.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I re-read the stuff you wrote and read the part she already held your dick in a HJ. WTF dude??? Just to let you know I would simply say "Can we have sex right now?" and most of the time I would get a yes to that question. You crossed the line already and into her personal space, she didn't push you back. Soooo....
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    It's all been covered, but Shadow is right... Say " you're so wet, will you slide your lips along me". Less direct than "let's fuck" but gets it right there. She will either ask you to put on a condom, say "can't do that", or slide it in bare back.... Just be ready if that's the case.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Sometimes non-verbal communication works best – sometimes I just take my dick out from my shorts’ leg and play it by penis.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    ^^^ LOLz
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Non-verbal is like 90% of communication to a female.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Other options to ask her: "I wish we could do more" or "Can we do more?" Anything that'll open up the conversation and the negotiations.
  • Jamesday
    10 years ago
    If you become a regular, she might be more willing to do it than some one she just met. Also if anybody comes to the Detroit area, most of the clubs offer FS with some hot women.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I would still say that getting into verbal discussions with her should only be a fall back position. Best is to get as friendly as possible with her in the front room, like DFK and FIV. Then only when the two of you are both clear that you want to do FS, then retreat to private space. Don't negotiate with her unless there is no other way. I did one AMP girl Thanksgiving. There was never any discussion except for flirting. After we were extremely friendly and I was all over her, I just squatted down and then lifted her up. She responded by wrapping her legs around me. I put her down on the table and proceeded to DATY and extensive FIV and then she did BBBJ. She was good at this and she looked good doing it too. She was really young. Then it escalated from there. So there never was a single word said about what could or couldn't be done. Then at the end I put $100 into her hand and she politely asked if she could have $20 more. I told her yes. Now I did an AMP session elsewhere Friday. This girl was one of the toughest RA's I have ever dealt with. I tried to make it go basically the same way. She kept resisting this and that. Then finally she asked me what I wanted, so I indicated by holding her by the hips and some words of sweetness. We did talk about money than and I agreed to the $120 she wanted. This one seemed to have had very little experience doing FS in the massage room. Best just to make it happen. Talk only if there is no other way. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion