tuscl

Free Lap Dances

Friday, November 28, 2014 6:24 AM
Hey all, So recently I've been reflecting back to all those times I frequent them local clubs & 1 of the memorable things was, very rarely, certain dancers would give you a free dance. I'm confident I ain't the only one who had experience these freebies once in a great while (Or often, depending of how much you frequent clubs near your residency). Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them regardless 'cause I felt I had a great time with the dancer (Not to mention I bought some more dances because of it). The thing that itches my curiosity to this day is why? Aside from monetary reasons, why would a dancer give out free dances (Discreetly, if only to you)?

17 comments

• Harderlap
    10 years ago
    To keep you coming...back.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    #1 reason Harderlap. A few because they genuinely like you.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Because she's a freak.
  • Lack4Oars
    10 years ago
    I've gotten "free" dances but because it was part of negotiation. Basically had 5 regular dances, they convinced me to go to VIP and in exchange wouldn't charge me for the regular dances.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    They will give you Free Lap Dances to "advertise". If other guys in the club see you get dances then they will be more inclined to get dances from that girl. One of my favs comes by and says let me give you a free dance. Once she explained it was slow at the club and she wanted folks to notice her. Not being a cheap bastard, I said fine and give me two dances and I will pay you for one, which worked out for both of us.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Live Free or Die Hard
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Nearly 100% of the time: it's a furtherance of their sales pitch. Why she chose *you* to give a free lap dance to rather than someone else ... maybe she profiled you as a "she REALLY LIKES ME" customer and knows you'll misinterpret the free dance and this will lead to more dances and return trips, maybe she was just in the right mood to be magnanimous, maybe she digs you as a customer, maybe at gets her attention at a slow club (I've heard the same thing as VBD above) maybe some combination of all of the above.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Everything a stripper does is either to make money or its in response to some emotional turmoil that you cannot, and do not want to, understand. Here, its clearly to make money. They occasionally offer a free or discounted dance for the same reason that some restaurants at the food court at the mall hand out free samples of their food. They are not worried that you will go hungry. They want to tempt you to buy a lot more food than the sample. I guess there is another option. She might be madly in love with you and dream about having you fondle her naked body. If you believe that is the reason, then please PM me immediately so I can sell you some useless stuff that you don't need.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    There's no such thing as a free lunch :)
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I recently had a girl basically grind on me on the floor with better contact than I've gotten from some LD there. I'm pretty damn sure she was a extras girl who wasn't just trying to sell dances.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    You're supposed to pay for those?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Are you talking entirely free, as in comes and gives you a lap dance and leaves with no money changing hands, or adds "free" ones to the ones for which you've already paid? There are two girls locally from whom I've received the latter. In a club to which I only go when they have two-for-one going. I'll buy two or four, and we'll sit back there for 15 or 20 minutes, sometimes longer.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Absolutely, georg. Nominally the VIP area at my club is 5 for 100, but when it's slow the DJ will sometimes promote 6 for 100. I've also gotten quotes as low as 70 for 5, not necessarily from the hottest girl there. But enough to show there is a lot of wiggle room.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Where is that JamesSD? In the club I'm talking about, $120 will get you a mostly private half-hour room. The dances I was talking about are the two songs for one $20 bill (normal price being $20 per song). We'll often stay in the booth for double the half priced songs I paid for.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    One of my old favorites, probably one of my top 5 favorite dancers of all time, used to do personal 2 for 1's for me, once I became a regular of hers. She was a real popular dancer and would routinely make at least $500 a night, sometimes a lot more than that and knew she could make up the money elsewhere. Those 2-for-1's were also a way to take a break, since she also knew I would do 4 songs instead of 2. Other than her, it hasn't happened too often, although I have experienced dancers who were too drunk and undercounted songs.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I remember one time, two dancers approached me at my table and told me to sit back, they were going to dance for me. After I said something they told me it was free. I said ok. They both danced for me and then left my table, no strings attached and they never asked for money or dances from me. It was extremely unusual. They claimed I had some hidden benefactor who never said anything to me so I doubted that. I was sitting near the stage so maybe it was their way of advertising to everyone else in the club.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    @sharkhunter- I've had that scenario happen, other than the part about 2 dancers a couple times. One of those was a coworker of mine who had just happened to be there at the time and the other just happened without an explanation given to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion