tuscl

What makes a good fuck?

Clackport
Washington
To you, what makes a girl good in the bedroom?

For me, it's riding my dick like a pro, and when I'm giving it to her, she's not just lying there expecting me to do all the work.

12 comments

• JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I'm with you that when a girl knows how to ride it's awesome. And she has to fuck back during doggy. I love dirty talk too, and rough sex.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    When im chocking her last breath out of her she foams at the mouth....then i know its good
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I find that vaginas work best. :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Cowgirl and dfk at the same time
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    She's gotta be a great muff diver, and be sexually aggressive. Being a great seductress is a huge plus too.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    haha, this is a tough question for me because I like to see here get off before I get going.

So it could range from cowgirl to doggie, or standing.

What I enjoy most is when she lets me MANHANDLE her.

Totally awesome experience.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Stamina and energetic. It doesn't have to a frenzied energetic, but, please, not just laying there.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    What makes a good fuck?
    A great nut, however you get there...and a girl that like to be choked out.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @JamesSD- good point about dirty talk, I agree. A lot of times the dirty talk is what puts me over the edge.
  • Dain
    10 years ago
    A girl telling her friend on her cellphone what we're doing, and the other girl starts to masturbate!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    As long as she just doesn't lie there and is up for anything, she can be a great fuck.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I like the girl to dress for me and model for me. Best in the high stripper shoes, with the straps to keep them on. The I always like lots of DFKing, starting slow and gentle, and letting me lead it.

When it gets down to the actual FS, I like to take it slow and gentle with her, and us lots of positions. I've learned how to make most changes while still remaining inside her.

I never push her over the top, I just keep drawing her along with gentle rhythms, while I focus on the resonances in our energy centers.

In the end I like to cum in her, and have it be a powerful cum.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion