Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Holographic Strippers

fastscrs

Virginia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ever since Princess Leia made a holographic plea for help in Star Wars I've been waiting for holographic strippers / porn to hit the market. So far, none as far as I know. Is it that difficult to bring that concept to market? That difficult to have 3-D strippers performing in your living room? That's one question. The other is, if it was available would you use it or would you still go to experience a real dancer (or both)?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I've heard the production costs are too high and with a diminishing market for paid porn it doesn't make commercial sense. Personally 3D has never really interested me as I prefer the 'real' thing.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I think it would be cool to see because it would be new and interesting but im sure thw real thing is better

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Now, if we are talking the Star Trek TNG holodeck, where the surroundings are not merely 3D but fully tactile and interactive, then we'd be talking a winner. We could even program ROBs and 2AMers to complete the experience!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

3D, virtual, whatever, until it reaches a point that you could not possibly tell the difference between real and fake, what's the point?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Problem with hologram is its only looky looky no touchy touchy

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

ime,

My point above, among others.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Never going to replace the real thing.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Won't replace strippers, but it's the future of porn. Probably 10 or 15 years away?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement