tuscl

this place needs me as moderator

Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:35 PM
Title explains it all

19 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    Actually the title doesn't explain any thing. Why does this place need you as a moderator? You provided a thesis with no arguments... 1) why does this place need any moderator (present need) 2) why you best fill that need position (present credentials) 3) benefits of your being moderator (present win-win ) Persuasive Speech writing 101. You're welcome
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Never mind, I see you're Juice in disguise. ..
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Being a moderator helps tiny dicked dweebs feel empowered. Kind of like issuing executive orders.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    You mean, This PLACE needs a MONITOR! That MONITOR should be ME!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ YES. That is TOTALLY what he means. Totes McGotes. HE should be THE moderator.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Motor +1 for whipping out his flame thrower
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Anybody got any lists?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Yes but only ones filled with symbols and passive agressiveness pleading for someone to fight my battles for me.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @IME-Hahahaha! These last two months, you've been on a Joe DiMaggio like tear. Don't stop the fire.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Classic
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    1. Considering your avatar has red hair, that immediately made me think of alucard which would say something equally as stupid as what you did. You don't even know what I'm talking about so that's reason enough to knock you out of being a "hall pass monitor." 2. You have 2 reviews of clubs in cities that have shit reputations for strip clubs. What the fuck do you know about this type of racket?
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    #LIKE
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    #LIKE
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Correction. It needs a moderation SYSTEM.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol.....brilliant !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion