tuscl

Try the free food

JamesSD
California
Conventional wisdom is avoid the food at a titty bar, right?

I'd been following that, but I popped into my club to catch the end of the nfl early games and see boobs. The bartender convinced me the free burgers (Made by the bar and grill next door owned by the same guy) were good. She was right! I have my new lunch option!

23 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Most Atlanta SCs have started free buffets in the afternoon to attract customers. The food is OK, and would not make a meal out of it but couple of free wings is nice snack. Follies and Pink Pony (on Fridays) is the best for this in my opinion.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Like Follies really needs to attract customers with free food. LOL.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Master Shadowcat is right on that one. But the bar back (Dijon) does a great job with the free buffet.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Im always eating strip club food..ITC and OTC
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    One time i even LDK right at the buffet
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^does strip club food mean veejay?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I eat the food at several high-end strip clubs, but I try to be discerning. The idea of eating food at follies kind of scares me in the same way that going bareback full-service with one of the girls in VIP would scare me.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Food at Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village, IL is prepared in a kitchen and it's free. It really is as good as any regular bar food, so I eat there frequently.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol joe
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    With the exception of a piece of birthday cake I once ate to celebrate a dancer's birthday, I have never eaten SC food and I don't intend to start. The Inner Room in Cocoa Beach has a buffet every Sunday at 6:00pm. They often have hot wings. I can not imagine a dancer wanting to have spicy chicken grease in her hoo ha. No thanks.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Never has SC food that wasn't at the very least, OK. Some has been excellent, and I've never bought any of it.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    JamesSD.... I've eaten from that sports bar. Everything is pretty good. You should walk in for a break. They also have some hot girls there.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    The free food sounds good. It would attract me. I've always liked the food at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, and it isn't even free.

SJG
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Buffets....no, never and not outside SC either. But I've had some good meals in many SCs. Flight Club and recently, The St James, come to mind.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've worked in a restaurant, and my wife currently works in one of the better ones in Louisville. Given what I've seen, and what she tells me, you don't want to eat at *any* restaurant if you're squeamish. I can't image a strip club grill would be significantly different.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Getting drinks in SCs is already scary enough.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Dougster: Ain't that the truth, though. *Any* bar, for they matter. With what passes for "washing" glasses in most bars, it's little wonder why I drink bottled water.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Avoid SC food? No effin' way. The grub at the nude joints near me is Grade A. They actually have a real chef, and you can't beat the dessert offerings ;)
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Go vegan!
    It's better for you and makes you pass on most of the free rubbish out there.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd,

I've owned and worked in my pizza place. Of course, I think I did an excellent job of cleanliness. Got one write up from the inspections. It was, a dirty mop in the mop sink!. He told me he HAD to write something. Anyway, I know they can be "scary", but then, as a kid, I ate dirt, had lead paint all around, God knows what else, and here I am after 65+ years,

I certainly don't have a cleanliness phobia like many do! :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    vergan, good idea. Vegetables are never grown in dirt or with chemicals involved. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Lopaw what LA nude clubs have good food? I've missed that in my travels.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    @JohnSmith69
    Next time you're in LA and hungry for good stripclub food, check out Bare Elegance-LAX or The Jet Strip - both are near LAX. They have really good food, and in the case of the Bare Elegance, top notch talent to go along with it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion