tuscl

Goth Chicks

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Friday, November 21, 2014 2:55 PM
One niche of strippers that peak my interest are the goth/Suicide Girl/rock chicks. (I'm probably in the minority here.) Think Taylor Momsen, Bonnie Rotten, or WWE's Paige---a little out there, but still hot. IME, these chicks tend to not only be freaks in the streets, but freaks between the sheets.

Its seems that every strip club has one or two goth chicks, but does anyone know if there are any other clubs out there similar to Hollywood's Jumbo's Clown Room where you get lots of them?

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m kinda a meat-and-potatoes man in that I prefer my hos :) kinda natural looking w/ just a decent amount of makeup at most.

I’m not really into, or get turned on by, crazy looking shit.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Tattoos and piercings don't do it for me either. It's too much like vandalizing great works of art, and with piercings, I've always got this little fear in the back of my head that something's going to get scraped or snagged.

Still though, I can't argue with Christy Mack's face. Wow.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I dig nipple piercings. Advertising you're a freak is definitely a way to get me to spend my dollars. But the Goth thing can't be over done, it's almost like perfume..a hint comes off way lovelier
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'm definitely not into goth chicks.
  • anonymous99
    10 years ago
    If you're ever in Portland try devil's point.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Just find a cute, natural looking DS. She will take your mind off all of these dead looking girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… just find a cute, natural looking DS. She will take your mind off all of these dead looking girls …”

Why would he need to find a dentist?

Oh wait – that is DDS – my bad.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I don't run into Goth chicks very often. I do remember one a couple of years ago. She had beautiful eyes though and looked good to me. Otherwise, not my thing at all.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Sinclair visit Asheville,NC
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    Love some goth women, don't see any in the SCs in my area though.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Down town Asheville NC
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    "Tattoos and piercings don't do it for me either. It's too much like vandalizing great works of art."

Great analogy. I feel the exact same way.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Not sure why you guys are turning this into another thread about tats and piercings. Some of the hottest goth strippers I've met had neither. Thanks for the tip on Devil's Point.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I ran into one at the Columbia Platinum Plus awhile ago. She was so goth that without even thinking I just blurted out "Is that what you call the goth look". She said that she didn't like to label things but I was probably right. I guess she didn't like my question because she moved on without asking me if I wanted a dance.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What is this
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'd fuck the shit out of Dita Von Tesse and Kat Von D. I guess I prefer suicide girls to goth girls. All the spell ingredients creep me out when we go to the Wiccan circle.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    My current fave at my #2 club is a goth chick. She's not really my type of girl at all, but the girl just exudes pure sex it's hard to pass her up.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I prefer Vandals to Goths.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Vandals, Suicide, blah blah... if she's got a pale-emo look that's Goth, screw the sub categories. It's like when people try to separate techno, house, deep house, dub step, and electronica, all that shit sounds the same...so I'm gonna call it Rave music.
    Love some of the Goth girls, most are bi and always good for a threesome.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    I met a girl at my club with long green hair and pale face and black PVC outfit with high boots,she is so classy and gorgeous so I asked wouldn't she make more money with flame red hair and dress...she said she did that already and got more compliments than money.With green hair people think she is good weird,probably kinky,and she stands out,out of hundreds of girls not dozens!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion