tuscl

Hips

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I've noticed that I get the best grind when I'm slouched on the couch and my legs are in a V. The dance feels like fucking. I derive little pleasure when sitting normally and the grind is on top of my lap or thighs. In order for a dancer to deep penetrate the V that my legs form, she needs to be a little slimmer in the hips, so I have a strong preference for dancers with 34 inches or less in the ass. The Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardasian types are a waste for me because I won't get good dick to pussy contact unless I am doing a full split on the couch or getting a standing dance. It is like a big beach ball rolling over my crotch. Give me a Sasha Grey ass over a Coco Austin monstrosity in the lapper room. Sometimes less is more.

What hip size to you prefer for lap dances?

12 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I enjoy the tactile feel of her skin and running my hands over her curves more than the grind. So, for me, I like a little larger than average hips. I love the feel of that little fatty area between the sides of her stomach and her hips.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I like big hips. I feel like a talented dancer can get good contact no matter what.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m def into wide hips – ebonies often have great round hips w/ meat and muscle on them and they can use those powerful hips to grind and fuck the shit out of you.

Bu yeah – they (wide hips) *are* more to handle – I’m barely 5”10 and often get my floor dances on a barstool and my legs not being super-long it’s sometimes hard for me to open them wide enough to take in a thick/curvy ebony up and close while getting dances..
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Hips don't lie
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    On of my regular dancers "pulls me into position" just as you describe and she is a little spinner. She gives a great grind but is soar antis about a LDK. she'll usually ask two or three times during 15 minutes of dancing if I had just cum, which pretty much guarantees I won't cum!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'll take the Kim K and Nicki Minaj ass.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Ass required for Lappers. Other wise it's just chaffing. ..
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I prefer a slim spinner. After sex today I was watching my ATF walking around the hotel room naked. She was having a very intense phone talk with her BF. While she's got a nice plump tight ass her hips are narrow and her weight fluctuates between 100 & 105. When she's on top riding like a cowgirl or reverse cowgirl she moves her ass & hips like a pile driver & it's heaven for me.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    If she weighs under 300 lbs i want touch her...dookie needs them chunky
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If her ass is bigger than mine, I am not interested and I'm not a big man.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I wanna get hip tossed by Rhonda Rousey.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I like big butts and I can not lie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion