tuscl

Favorites

For the past 8 months since I met my current favorite, when I go clubbing I discuss it over the phone with her first, we agree on a date and time, I show up then and she's all alone waiting for me. We sit at the bar and talk over drinks for awhile, sometimes we'll have lunch, sometimes she'll break to dance on stage, and when we're done talking we head for the VIP room. When that's finished I leave, total time in the club is about 2 hours. I really enjoy knowing I don't ever have to put up wth the typical club bullshit and knowing that I'm going to have a great time. Anybody else do anything similar?

4 comments

• Yoda
    20 years ago
    I don't currently have one dancer that I go to see but in the past I have done what FONDL does. I do however, only spend time and money on my favs and the other dancers in the clubs I go to understasnd this and pretty much leave me alone.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I live pretty far away from the club and it's a long drive, plus she only works about 3 shifts per week, so if I left it up to chance we'd never see each other. So for me it's the only way I'll visit that club. Anyway she seems to like it as much as I do.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Fav by appointment. Not a bad deal.
  • Mikeybush
    20 years ago
    Yeah, I have a couple of similar relationships in different clubs. No BS. I even have one who I've seen blow off a customer mid dance when I walked into the club.

Kinda cool, I guess. Except for the fact I think the guy was about ready to literally kill me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion