tuscl

Today's "Would You Rather"

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 8:38 AM
Would you rather date, not just fuck- A. Model-type hot, 9-10, with the personality of stucco(Kate Upton, Tura Banks, etc) B. Hot chick, 7-9, funny and quick witted(Whitney Cummings, Chelsea Handler, etc) C. Hot chick, 7-9, intelligent and articulate but with the sense of humor of a can of Spackle(Kimberly Guylfor, Megyn Kelly, etc). If I misspelled Kimberly's name, fuck her. She married Gavin Newsome.

21 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Haven't got time to look all those up.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I meant Tyra. @Shadow-Those chicks are just examples.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    B. A sense of humor is important if we are going to date, and looks are obviously important as well. I'd rather she not be dumb as dirt, but humor is more important than intelligence. I hate stucco, and we need to be able to have fun when we're not fucking.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    For dating? I can't imagine why anyone would choose anything but B. *Maybe* C if she's interesting enough otherwise.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "date, not just fuck-" Wait, what are we talking about here - lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, miniature golf, etc?
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    This is an obvious answer question, better choices are needed as most including me would choose option B.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I would get along just fine with Megyn Kelly
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Dumb would get old just as fast as no sense of humor. B hands down.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    C: definitely A = Stupid does not cut it long term B = Bitchy smart ass cunt don't get it either
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    B as well. But I would go with the hybrid of B/C. But the two girls you mentioned in B are also smart as hell. It takes brains to come up with some of the laughs.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    B for me. A good sense of humor is very important
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    As long as she doesn't mind getting a little fun poked at her. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think for me the issue has always been one of wanting to find girls that are on the same path I am on, on the same team. This applies to civvies and all others. So it has never been primarily about looks. SJG
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    B, easily. Any woman who'd date me would have to have a sense of humor to put up with all of the mocking from other people.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'd have to go with a B. As Phantom said, "...have to have a sense of humor...", but not for mocking, rather to deal with mine. :)
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I'd go with A. I don't need a comedian or rocket surgeon in my life, but a slightly dull hottie would spice things up.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    B. Hands down.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    There were other choices besides Kate Upton?
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    This thread exemplifies why we need clubs. We all want, and would rather, date a B. But we'll all be damned if we wouldn't rather have sex with an A. Two very different things, yet we try to make them one in the same.
  • Daddillac
    10 years ago
    Shadow.... sometimes you are poking fun but she takes you serious. I used to say that about my ex wife when she was pregnant
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    One more bit of input in favor of A. Just think how all your high school buddies would drool if you brought Kate Upton to the reunion! Take THAT you smug SOBs! ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion