tuscl

OT: Most Americans still clueless about the economic boom

Sheesh!

"only about one in four Americans believe that the U.S. economy and job market are getting better. Worse still, a full 75% of Americans believe that it is hard to keep up with bills and save for retirement.

While the economy is growing faster and more jobs are being created, with the exception of a relatively small subset of highly skilled workers, wage growth is not accelerating in any meaningful way. The lack of real, or inflation adjusted, income growth explains why most Americans are not feeling better about the economy or their own prospects."

Read more: http://www.blackrockblog.com/2014/11/15/…

9 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    "While the economy is growing faster and more jobs are being created"

Lol! How can that be if we are DOOMED!?

Pretty watered down compared to the DOOM you were posting last month, Stevie-girl.

Really weak. You can cherry pick much better than that can't you? In fact isn't this just a recycling of something you quoted from Fox News.

Here I'll help you out a bit. Nikkei was down 3% last night. Why? Checkout Japanense GDP numbers, absolutely DOOMED!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Stevie-girl? Come on i lead you right to that Japenese water! Not gonna drink? Too proud? Gotta cherry pick all the headlines yourself?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    You know who ain't ever worried about a Boom? SippyCup, that's who.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    How about the Legion of Boom?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Temples of Boom-Cypress Hill-1995-III
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Sonic Boom!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I guess stevie-girl was so enthralled by this "proof by consensus in a completely unbiased poll" that he cited it twice. I guess that makes it twice as evident he was right too?

LOL!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Who is still clueless? Just stevie-girl? Anyone else?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Anyone?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion