tuscl

What would happen if Shadow Cat were shown on TV in one of his tshirts?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

7 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The FCC would fine the station if I wore a shirt like the one a wore at the meet and greet yesterday. "I came here to drink and fuck and I'm just about through drinking". I'm glad there doesn't appear to be any feminists at the clubs I go to. The girls all seems to find them humorous and some just come by to see what I'm wearing today.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    And I play fair. Yesterday I gave a favorite a shirt that read "If your cock was as big as your mouth, I might be intertested".
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I for one am offended. The linked piece said the shirt had scantily clad comic book women. I click over to look at the shirt...

www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/living/matt-taylo…

...and what do I see? No Powergirl. No Scarlet Witch. No Emma Frost. I mean really...if you want to be bothered by offensive comic book art on a T-shirt it could be something way over the top. You know...something like Luke Cage sodomizing Jessica Jones or the Comedian raping Silk Spectre I.

The comet lander dude's shirt was just a bit colorfull.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    BTW, did any of you perverts watch the live stream of the comet landing. Cool stuff. I told folks I wouldn't be available and had it playing while I worked.

Alas, poor Philae is now sleeping, too much in shadow for her solar batteries to work. The last tweet was poignant...

.@ESA_Rosetta I'm feeling a bit tired, did you get all my data? I might take a nap… #CometLanding
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Thanks to TUSCL, I finally saw the shirt. A tempest in a teapot. I don't think I would wear such a shirt, but I also wouldn't break down crying about it.

The comet landing was way cool.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Loved the shirt that scientist wore. Wonder how long until they are available to purchase?

As for another T-shirt saying, how about: "If your tits were as big as your mouth, I might be interested"
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    A lot of people are probably expecting scientists to wear three-piece suits under their lab coats. But while that shirt that loud might be all right to wear in comic book shops or at science-fiction conventions, it might not be quite so appropriate in a more professional atmosphere. I just don't think I'd get into the outrage and the hysterics some of these people did.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion