tuscl

A bowling ball for Juice

Saturday, November 15, 2014 8:04 AM
Let's face it, I doubt the poor guy ever found a bowling ball he could stuff his mitts into. You guys wanna chip in and get Juice a custom made ball? I think it.s a nice gesture

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Juice needs one more ball to complete his collection
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @mikey - yes, a nice gesture, but I doubt any bowling ball that could accomodate those gargantuan sausage fingers would be regulation. The USBC limits balls to 16lbs and 27" in circumference, after all.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Why do you ratards kiss that Juice retards ass. Your worse than that Juice retard you fucking retards. Fucking fuck you retards
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ watch it...I will send you some more emails you cant read.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Get juice a sausage ball instead of a bowling ball
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Is sausage ball another name for dick you retard. I bet it is cuz your a gross retard that prolly likes to put your sausage ball up that Juice retards asshole. Fucking fuck you crazyjoe
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Slop.ass.......why are you trying to imitate Dougster?
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Im not imitating that retard Dougster. All that asshol says is doomed. Thats retarded. All you say is shit. Thats retarded. Everbody on here jus says the same thing. That steve229 retard just talks about booms and zipman68 says yeehaw or some retarded shit. mikeya02 just kisses Juices ass like he wanna put his dick up his ass. Im here to get you to stop being suc retards
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What got jammed up your ass, slop.ass?
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Ditto. I don't know why slaux.pas (aka slop.ass -- thx for that CJ) is so hell bent on including me in this. My last major troll post was when I started the thread about the other slaux_pas. I don't really get that dude -- he apparently hates everything I post but seems unable to put me on ignore. What's up with that? Regardless, I got my lulz from starting the thread and putting him on ignore. This slaux.pas, on the other hand, is giving me the lulz. I'm just going to stay out of his way. You win slaux.pas dude!
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    and look at how @mikey used to kiss Juice ass. sad
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I don't think we should get juice that bowling ball. I'm thinking of the damage to the lane as he whips that ball down the lane at the speed of light. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion