tuscl

I predict hundreds of people dying of shootings at/near Club O in Harvey, Il.

Friday, November 14, 2014 8:46 PM
As it appears, Club O Gentlemen's Club in Harvey, Illinois isn't going to stop spreading itself all over until it's entire parking lot is a mountain of rotting corpses. They have a new billboard ad. It reads; "Club O. The ultimate Gentlemen's Club. We blow the rest away." At the bottom, it lists the exits to get off, and then the club's address and phone number. At the same time, less than 300 feet from the club's entrance stands the vacant, 4 story tall Chicago Park Hotel. Vacant and abandoned since at least 2008, the Chicago Park Hotel has become a massive hornet's nest of cop killers, serial killers, wanted fugitives; some likely even wanted by the FBI, flash mobs, gang bangers, meth labs, crack labs, marijuana grow spots, and who knows what else. As far as I know it, they take pot shots at cars even driving down Halsted, as well as open fire on cars going into Club O's parking lot, they have brutally murdered and shot up news broadcasters that have tried to broadcast what goes on in the area, they have fired their guns and rifles at aircraft, including police and media helicopters, that area around and near that vacant hotel, including Club O, has literally become like a World War I no-man's land. And Harvey appears to have no plans whatsoever of doing anything about it. My only possible explanation is; Club O must really be blood-thirsty and looking to lure more innocent people into it's jaws of death.

15 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Sounds like an area Robocop would be needed
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Hundreds? Heck, why not thousands? If you're going to post a prediction based upon bogus data, you might as well go all out. ;)
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I predict a meteor 25 meters in diameter will strike Harvey, Illinois, then we won't have to read all of this crap any more.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    If you go to Club O, ISIS will capture you and behead you.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    MEGA-DOOMED!
  • ww
    10 years ago
    Guess OP doesn't have anything better to do with his time...
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Sounds like it's time for a tuscl meet up at the Harvey IL clubs. I think the guys on this site have enough guns that we'll all be safe.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ JohnSmithDude...I'm skeptical that even the crack special forces team that is the cranky old white dudes o' TUSCL could take out a place like club O. That place sounds worse than Somalia. No, the CIA needs to drone strike those assholes.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    We don't need no stinking CIA
  • smokeybear
    10 years ago
    @JohnSmith69; Cop killers live in Harvey, John! And so do news broadcaster killers, serial killers, and they carry big high powered AK-47 rifles and MAC-10s! And they probably even wear heavy body armor from head to toe. If even a squad of armed policemen don't stand a chance against those lethal killers, neither would a Tuscl meetup!
  • smokeybear
    10 years ago
    @zipman68 In fact, Club O is so dangerous, even Rambo is unlikely to take on that place!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Maybe not Rambo -- but certainly Rahmbo can. He's cleaning up the gang violence in Chicago. I think 30 people were killed in October.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    i thought atlantis was where the cop killers are at.
  • smokeybear
    10 years ago
    @chessmaster Yes, there are a lot of cop killers that hang out at Atlantis, but there are also lots of cop killers that hang out at Club O, Skybox, Jimmy's, Club 390, and Diamonds. And in fact, considering the fact that Club O sits next to a vacant hotel and Atlantis doesn't, I have a gut feeling that Club O might actually be a bit more dangerous than Atlantis.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    DOOM! Bring it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion