tuscl

Tilted Kilt Tranny

dennyspade
Illinois
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:21 AM
Stopped in to grab some Fish & Chips, a few cold ones, while checking out a few "hot ones" and sports on TV. Those who have been gto a Tilted Kilt establishment know that the waitstaff and bartenders are accentuating their boobs. Heard a man's voice loudly "bitchin' about business" and turned to see what appeared to be a tranny making out the schedule for the waitstaff, The bar, normally full of men was barren except for 4of us during their "Hoppy Hour." If TITS are what you wanna look at while having a bite to eat and some brews; they were there. That Gay Attitude was more than present and obvious. I ate my meal drank my brews and left without comment. What would you do ?

6 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Were there also hot chicks there? I'm not sure I'd really care if all she was doing was managing the hot waitstaff that were born female.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Did you get a boner?
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Call 911.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Did you have mirrors on your shoes?
  • dennyspade
    10 years ago
    No, Crazyjoe. No boner and no mirrors in the shoes. I just know that some guys don't wanna look at tits on a tranny who looks like and sounds like a guy. She said that she was studying nursing and there was a tranny lover at the bar keeping her involved in a conversation about anatomy. Seemed strange.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ that does sound strange
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion