tuscl

Wow...just wow! With odds for the future...

zipman68
the speed force!
Monday, November 10, 2014 4:22 AM
Woke up this morning to discover that slaux_pas has gone full-bore psycho on me. I shit you not, there were like ten PMs from that moron. Just deleted the majority. Read the first two -- same bullshit about how I clog up the board with irrelevant shit. That I'm an asshole (ore is that "asswhole") that kisses Juice's ass. Fair enough. I write shit that entertains me. If others enjoy that's coo-el. But I don't write shit with the express purpose of entertaining some random dude I don't know. Of course, I probably am entertaining the dude. I think he sends those PMs typing with one hand and fapping with the other. I predict the dude is going to lose it and post a zillion replies to this. To forestall that I put him ignore. Did the same with that Bonerbreath moron too, just out of general principle. So I predict that one of the following will come to pass: 1) a new poster with some random handle will mysteriously appear and almost immediately begin trolling me. At some point this troll will say "cflock +1" in response to a sclvr5005 comment. 2) slaux_pas will create a zippy-dot character to mock me. Any bets? I'm not going to ask any of you to put money on whether these new characters will EVER talk about sex, 'cos we all know they won't.

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Why doesn't he just put you on ignore like everyone else does?
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Yeah, fuck her mouth!
  • jackel0001
    10 years ago
    keep it to yourself
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    Hit a raw nerve with my last post did I? You’ve been a busy little tard with your oh so clever and original “slaux.pas” posts along with your Alucardesque PMs. Your reaction to me bitch slapping you reminds me of how a caged lab monkey acts out after they take its cocaine away. I would tell you to get a life but that isn’t ever going to happen is it? There is no doubt that you are an even bigger loser in real life than you are on the internet and that is really saying something. Now go ahead and throw another short bus tantrum loser. ***The offending post for your reference when you decide how high you are going to place me on your super secret - of course written in klingon - TUSCL Do Not Like List: [view link] November 9, 2014• @zipman68 “Can't reply with any creativity? Just repeat the "zippy digs fried chicken up your asshole".” OMG! Are you saying that posting the same inane juvenile shit over and over again isn’t funny? Is my post maybe, just maybe so fucking obvious in mocking you that even a simpleton like you can begin to understand? Let me help you out to be certain. All of your posts from beginning to end on this discussion board are the same inane juvenile shit over and over again. They were never funny to begin with and they don’t get better with time. So take a deep breath, pull your sausage finger out of your nose, shove just one more bucket of KFC up your ass, let out a great big stickypants WEEE-YAWWW and then SHUT THE FUCK UP. #youaren’tfunnyyouretardeddolt.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Wow, at first I thought that was a post by SJG.
  • Bonesbrother
    10 years ago
    I'm happy to see that I am not the only one fed up with your juvenile posts. Juicebox69 is a has been. The other members on this board got fed up with his bull shit. You'll be next.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Crazyjoe never makes sense because hes a retard and steve229 should ignore that zipman68 asshole. Your just encouraging that retard. Bonesbrother your a retard to for answering that zipman68 asshole retard like steve229.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    slaux_pas your a retard cuz took my name. Why did you do that you retard? i bet you want to punt your dick up that zipman68 retards asshole. That zipman68 retard fag prolly has a disease that will make your dick fall off you fag retard. I hope that happens
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion