tuscl

Web Cam modeling

gawker
Older than dirt
I met up with a 25 year old dancer OTC last night and she was telling me that she's been doing some web cam work and is making decent money. Have any other tusclers been involved with this end of the adult industry? If you want to check her out PM me for her name and link.

9 comments

• shailynn
    10 years ago
    Yes, I have known a few dancers that have dabbled with this on the side, some with success, some without.

I do know one that was very successful that she quit stripping all together. She liked not having to leave home for work, but she did typically put in at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week in front of a webcam. She would work really weird hours which were times when a lot of other models weren't online (like really early morning and in the middle of the afternoon). All she did was masturbate in private shows all day, she told me her record was 21 orgasms in one day. She actually learned how to 'squirt' which was a big draw in private shows. She absolutely refused to stick anything up her ass which drove a lot of customers away.

After she did this for so long and we would have sex, it just wasn't the same as she was unable to get off without the aid of a toy. It never was an issue before until she started masturbating with toys all day. Eventually she quit all together and found a PL to marry her and take care of her. She's preggers now with her 5th child on the way, from a 5th guy. lol!!!!!

In her first year she made almost 60K doing this full time. Not bad for someone who dropped out of college their first semester. She really did make it, I helped her out with her taxes so I saw her statements. In her camming prime (after a new pair of tits) guys swarmed to her room and she claimed she made over 100K that year. At one time she was the number #2 cam girl of the month for myfreecams.com. I believed her, she was always up front with me. In the end though guys were tired of her and wanted to move on to different girls and I'm guessing she made a fraction of what she did her first year. She cammed for about 4 years before getting married, I haven't talked to her for about 8 months now...
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Interesting. I'm really curious as to how she'll do. I just logged on and watched her masturbate with a dildo in her pussy and a vibrator up her ass. I'd never bothered to check these sites before and I got a kick out of saying to myself, "oh, I was in there last night." It looks like a site that can gobble up your credit card real fast, so I won't be a frequent visitor. I still prefer the real thing.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    I've know very hot dancers that have left the club scene to do only cam work. I guess I can't blame them if the money is the same without getting pawed by customers, but it sucks for those of us that prefer human touch to the digital version!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just fuck her in the mouthwash
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    " I guess I can't blame them if the money is the same without getting pawed by customers" - exactly, the stripper I knew loved not dealing with that. Didn't have to deal with other strippers drama, didn't have to travel to her club and could stay home and watch her kids (no need for a baby sitter now since she was a single mom), although I never knew how she explained to her kids why she locked herself in her bedroom all the time for "work".

"I just logged on and watched her masturbate with a dildo in her pussy and a vibrator up her ass." - right on, for some reason the stripper/cam model I know said EVERY guy wanted her to put something up her ass, and she just couldn't do it, she said she tried but it was too painful! lol

As for me, 4 years ago I didn't even know what cam modeling was. This was a stripper I know lived 2 times zones away from me and we would meet in Vegas several times a year. It worked out nice, she would fly in on the weekends to work, and I would let her stay in my room all weekend, we'd usually have dinner out somewhere nice one evening before she'd go to work, and I'd get to have sex for free all weekend, she'd have a nice hotel room to crash in. Sometimes she'd go out a day before me and work, so she could take a Friday night off so she could go out clubbing with me. She never took off Saturday night, that was always her best night to make money.

I knew something was up when we met one time, because she immediately paid me back for the $90 plane ticket I bought her months before for a previous trip when she was short on money. She then told me she was now making good money, and then told me about camming. A week later when I was back home I logged onto her room and discovered this whole new world. Frankly it didn't do anything for me at all. When I went into her room I was turned on, because I knew her personally, but when I went to another girls room who was a complete stranger to me... it didn't do anything for me, even though the girl(s) were gorgeous. Those guys on there can go through a ton of money and I can't remember how much the girl actually gets but if I remember correctly it's a little less than half. Who ever invented a successful site like myfreecams I'm sure is driving a Lamborghini right now, but I would guess they would have big bills as well with all the bandwidth the site is burning through.

As for the girl I knew, camming ruined her relationship with me and her friends. Guys that were "big tippers" were granted access to her phone number and it was a disaster because they would literally call 24 hours a day. I warned her about this and told her she needed a trac phone that she could turn off when she didn't want to be bothered...but that's good advice, and she's a stripper...and those two things don't go together very well. Eventually her phone ringed so much, she would miss my once a week phone call, calls from her friends and when she would return a phone call, it would be at 4AM my time because her schedule was so screwed up and she'd lose track of the time zone difference between us (some strippers are horrible at math). Her friends abandoned her because all she wanted to do was cam. Guess it worked out though because she ended up finding a PL to marry her, which I know was her main goal when I first met her, 5 years ago. Just wonder if she met the guy on a cam site? lol

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    " I guess I can't blame them if the money is the same without getting pawed by customers"

But steve229 in his expert economic analysis says the same number will continue to be strippers and provide extras, oops, sorry, scratch that. In his expert economic analysis he says it will actually increase even as viable alternatives which pay near as good money increase. So how can this be?
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    While I'm not afraid to shop online, I prefer to keep my adult activities and my credit card separate. My spidey sense says mixing the two could lead to issues. As such, I've signed up for MyFreeCams, but haven't put in for "credits."

On occasion, if you dig past the top models, you'll find some girls that will actually interface with the free users and/or are new and don't know how to do a private show or whatever. You can see some interesting stuff.

Also, some girls try to do multiple sites at once. I see the thought process, but they don't always get it straight which one they're on at a given time, so again, you might catch one giving someone on one site a show while you're on another and she's forgotten to hide her screen by setting it to 'away' or something.

But yeah, there's an element of personal contact that isn't there. Would rather save my money to get the real thing, even if it is more analog.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I went thru a phase for a couple of months where I spent a good amount of change on Streamate.com – but as others; I grew tired of the no-touch aspect of it and rather save my disposable income for live groping.

I’m def a voyeur and I like the fact that on Streamate there could be about 800 live models online at peak times meaning lots of variety – and they seem to have something for everybody like a huge online SC (e.g. there’s lots of naturally busty curvy ebonies which are my preference but one does not always find in the SCs).
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    On the other side of the coin i knew a dancer in Morgantown WV that started out as a Webcam girl and then when money there started dropping off she went to dancing in a club. She said on Webcam you have pretty much the same audience after a few years. Where in a club if business drops off you can move to another club and get a whole new audience. Not sure if she was right on that but she seemed to think so. I know she had no problem taking her clothes off ! LOL !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion