tuscl

Blackjacks Gentlemen's club; The #1 Chicagoland strip club within 75 miles of Do

Saturday, November 8, 2014 6:49 PM
In a previous discussion, someone had replied with a mention of the Industrial Strip, which unfortunately is also in the ghetto. From my personal experiences, the #1 Chicagoland Strip Club within less than 75 miles of Downtown Chicago is Blackjacks Gentlemen's Club near Elgin. Not only does Blackjacks have great girls, great food, and 2-way touching, high contact lap dances (yes, you can even touch her boobs during lap dances at Blackjacks, plus the pasties have totally gone the way of the wild goose at Blackjacks), but Blackjacks sits in a very safe neighborhood. Even safe enough that you can get there by bicycle, and especially as Blackjacks is less than a block from the Illinois Prairie Path. Also, unlike those south side death trap clubs (Atlantis, Club O, Industrial Strip, etc), Blackjacks does not play around at all. They have lots of video surveilance inside and outside, and a zero tolerance policy for shootings, homicides, robberies, assaults, fights, drug dealings, and in fact, guns are totally prohibited inside the club! Anyone who even pulls a gun on someone at Blackjacks is promptly ejected from the club and reported to the police. Blackjacks is the place to go in Northern Illinois east of Interstate 39 if you like high contact, two way touching lap dances, but don't like all the violence, shootings, bloodshed and such that takes place at those Chicagoland south side clubs. While Polekatz and Heavenly Bodies are also nice places and also sit in safe neighborhoods, lap dances at those two clubs are far less contact than at Blackjacks, and touching is not allowed except maybe, just maybe, on her waist. Also, All Star Bar and Grill in McCook is a high contact place, sits in a safe neighborhood, but it is a lingerie club (the dancers don't take their clothes off during lap dances). Basically, in other words, anyone in Chicagoland looking to relieve their sexual fantasies without the violence really have a handful of choices. If you are looking for just any old strip club and don't care whether it is high contact or not, you have All Star Bar & Grill in McCook, Polekatz in Bridgeview, Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village, and Blackjacks Gentlemen's Club in Elgin. If you are the handsy type, sorry, but really your only choices are Blackjacks Gentlemen's Club and All Star Bar& Grill. Of course, off the main path stands Uncle Paulie's Bar in Glen Ellyn, which though it also sits in a safe neighborhood, is really only good for watching the dancers. Lap dances there are not worth your money at all, the absolute maximum amount of contact you will get is an occasional tap on your shoulder by the dancer, but you must keep your hands totally to yourself at all times and can not touch the dancer at all.

17 comments

• MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Smokeybear, I have previously expressed my disagreement with your characterization of most of Cook County and a good bit of Lake County, Indiana as "ghetto". Still, you have written a very enticing description of Blackjack's, so much so that I intend to pay the club a visit if I ever get anywhere close to Elgin. How do you feel about the Melrose Park/Stone Park bikini bars such as Carl's, Bobby's, and Louie's? My impression is that they're pretty high-touch, and the neighborhood seems safe enough. The bikini tops and pantyhose are a bit of a turnoff, though.
  • smokeybear
    10 years ago
    Melrose Park, Stone Park, Maywood, and Bellwood are not safe places to be, especially between sunset and sunrise. They have a lot of gangs and gang bangers, and some of those gang bangers do often hang out at Carls, Bobbys, Scores, Louies, and those other bars/clubs in that area.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    How much are they paying you smokey? Seriously now, between your trashing of other Chicago area clubs and your promotion of Blackjacks, the term "uber shill" really comes to mind. ;)
  • ww
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Agreed. This guy is going out of his way to push his view. Why didn't you just do a a review???
  • ww
    10 years ago
    Ok...I see smokey has reviewed the place a number of times, but after scoping the other reviews, my impression is this is the type of place you go to when you just want to blow money with little return.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I once went to Blackjack's several years ago, mostly because I thought it was cool there was a strip club within 10 miles of my old home and I completely missed it when I lived in St. Charles, which is south of the club. I personally thought it wasn't great. FWIW, I can't really comment with absolute certainty, but I think if I ever went to Industrial Strip, I would think that's a safe area, as opposed to CT's in Gary, which looks scary even in daylight.
  • smokeybear
    10 years ago
    Blackjacks is the Chicagoland place to go to when you don't want to get shot and gunned down and then robbed and left for dead in the parking lot. Also, Industrial Strip is in a totally unsafe area. Hammond, Munster, Whiting, East Chicago, Dyer, Highland, Griffith, Black Oak, Schererville, Garry, and Merrillville are all extremely high violent crime towns and areas, as are the areas, cornfields and all, in between, that same ghetto which extends across the Illinois/Indiana border and extends nonstop all the way west to Illinois Route 50/Cicero Avenue.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Exactly ww, no ROI for those $50 LDs. The reason I club in Harvey is because Chicago alcohol and contact restrictions suck. I can go to a place like Club O and drink booze, watch nude girls and, if so inclined, have some loosely regulated fun in the back. Who the fuck wants to hike all the way out to Elgin to visit a dry club (no alcohol served) and pay $50 for LDs when you can go to Harvey or Hammond and enjoy a full range of vices for more reasonable prices? I've also read several reports which claim that the talent in Blackjack is rather lacking. So to sum it up, the OP is suggesting that we hike out there from Chicago just to endure more alcohol restrictions and pay $50 to get LDs from 6s or maybe 7s. LOL.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Wow, a club where I can even touch boobs? Holy mackerel! I think I'll quit my job, sell my house and move there tomorrow! Do you think, if I'm nice enough, that one of them might let me touch her butt, too?
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    For the record, been to Club O, CTs and many other Harvey/Gary/Hammond/etc. type places repeatedly and nothing bad has happened (yes, even after dark -- just not 2 AM!). I'll admit my heart was racing the first time or two, but eventually I got over my anxiety. Now, I think I want to try Arnie's. For me, I could care less about alcohol, I want value and contact/extras from above average hotties on up. In spite of the fact that I feel Smokey's endorsement a bit too exuberant, I enjoy reading the exchange of opinions.
  • smokeybear
    10 years ago
    Lap dances at Blackjacks are only $50 for full nude! Topless lap dances at Blackjacks are $30. That is the same price you'd pay at Atlantis and quite a few other strip clubs in the area. Also, Blackjacks occasionally has specials of $50 for 2 lap dances back to back! And so what if Blackjacks doesn't serve alcohol? Alcohol isn't exactly good for you either, especially when consumed in large amounts. Excessive alcohol intake has been linked with a number of diseases, including cirrhosis of the liver!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    And they're concerned about my health too! This place sounds like heaven!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    ^Indeed they are gmd. Unlike their competition, they don't serve alcohol because they care. Also, unlike their competition in Harvey, which charges $30 for a full nude LD, their girls keep their bottoms on for $30. This too must be because they care about protecting customers from the health risks associated with exposed vaginas. ;) Smokey, those of us who run businesses become well acquainted with the concept of competitive advantage. Truth be told, Blackjacks just doesn't seem to have any, other than being the only club in its immediate vicinity, which means that it likely captures the locals in the Elgin area. If you have alcohol restrictions that other clubs don't, worse talent and more expensive nude dances, you're going to have trouble competing for guys who have a range of other choices.
  • smokeybear
    10 years ago
    @rickdugan I'll tell you a really good valid reason to hike all the way out to Elgin! It is better to go to a dry (no alcohol) strip club and spend $30 per topless lap dance and be safe and secure than to go to one of those death traps/gangster run strip clubs in Harvey and/or Hammond, and get shot, murdered, car jacked, and left for dead, and then nobody knows what happened to you because, as even news broadcasters get shot and murdered while broadcasting in that area, and those criminals even fire their guns at aircraft flying overhead, the community remains totally silent about it. In that ENTIRE south suburbs area between Illinois Route 50/Cicero Avenue and Interstate 65 in Indiana, the killers and gangsters are in full control. Over three quarters if not more of those south suburbs, including but not limited to Harvey, Chicago Heights, Ford Heights, Hammond, Munster, and such, they have gang bangers and hardened thugs in the Mayor's office, as well as in practically all lower departments (police, fore, medical, public works, and such)!
  • smokeybear
    10 years ago
    ^ I meant, fire department on that last line.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I don't know, 75 miles from the downtown is quite a range. Though it is all very far from me, I know that there are some clubs out there where the girls sit on your lap and start nibbling on your ear and licking your neck and in general give you very little choice but to start making out with them. And this of course is in the front room. In the backroom your every need is fulfilled. So as long as there are such places, that is where I am aiming to get to. SJG
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    WTF?? Blackjacks is terrible!! If you're in the NW burbs go to Heavenly Bodies. Contact is the same or better, you'll spend half the $$$ and you'll get to drink and suck on nipples. You can't do any of this at Blackjacks. If you're in the Loop the Harvey clubs offer extras. Skybox is the best "club" while Arnies speaks for itself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion