tuscl

Uber for PL's?

You know how we're all looking for ways to capitalize on the economic boom? Well, I’ve come up with an idea and wanted to bounce it off you guys and gal.

I’m starting an Uber-like service, specifically targeted towards strip club PLs.

Here’s how it works – lets say you’re a PL and:

- Your ATF wants you to take her to a shady part of town to meet her drug dealer so she can score a fix before your OTC session

- Your ATF wants your help move her boxes out of her old PL’s house

- Your ATF asks you to take gas money to her loser BF at some gas station in the middle of the night

- Your ATF asks you to buy her some contraband and then drop her off at rehab

Well, all you have to do is call my service, and we take care of everything for you!

That way you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your $4K/month one-bedroom basement apartment and can stay logged into TUSCL 24/7!

So what do you guys think? I know, brilliant, right?

Now listen up, for a limited time only I’m taking investors - any TUSCL member with at least one review can get in at the special Pre-IPO price of $100/share.

PM me for details and a prospectus.

17 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    You should offer a song lyric quoting service, Stevie-girl. Have your staff of bureaucratic lifers standing by 24/7 for times when someone's hooker moves on. Quote them just the right song lyrics to help them through it. "How do I live without you?" Or some such. As a bonus you even offer them free dietary advice so they just don't "kinda" let themselves go. Point them to the best celebrity gossip channels to distract them from the despair of their modest place in life given the age they don't' like being.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Call your service "unter".
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Where do I sign up? Having done every one of the examples you used and sworn "never again" I'm ready and primed for Unter.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I had to look up "Uber". Sound just like a taxi. So what's the difference? Yeah, I'm an old fart.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "- Your ATF asks you to take gas money to her loser BF at some gas station in the middle of the night"

Steve, I need your service.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Don't forget to take her to a Western Union to wire money to someone who needed it that night. As well as post bond. (Yes. I've actually had both situations happen).
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Part of the service should include a phone answering service.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Unter should just be a camper - get things done, man!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hitbup bagboyjames. He may want a job. I heard he is tired of the Piggly Wiggly
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Does your service also include pulling fingers?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Steve,

Let’s say a fave’s drug using BF totaled her car; and I of course will pay for the repairs; will Unter help w/ that process?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Papi - absolutely. Now, since of course no stripper carries auto insurance, we take care of getting the car to a chop shop, er, I mean reputable auto repair facility and handle all the under the table cash payments to get it fixed. And you'll only end up with an innocuous looking charge on your credit card.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Does it cover advice on the real-estate, nursing, and cocktail markets? How about economics and politics? Like to have intelligent and sophisticated conversations with some of these ladies.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @PhantomGeek - sure, but our real speciality is pop culture and celebrity gossip. Strippers love that stuff!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Well if you read steve229's reviews you see no mention of extras in them. Doesn't surprise me to hear that discussing celebrity gossip with them is the bigger draw to him when going than extras. I guess also why he takes it so hard when they move on... Don't think guys who aren't homos think that way though.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I think a better name for the service would be “PL Assist”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion