tuscl

New Variety Of SS

rockstar666
Illinois
About 6 months ago a dancer introduced herself to me and there was an immediate attraction, but I was there for my ATF and after telling her she was my type (spinner Asian) but I'd have to take a rain check, she moved on. Then last week I was in the club when my ATF wasn't working and she came over and remembered the exact conversation in amazing detail. I proceeded to buy many dances from her and her grind was as good as it gets. I didn't ask for OTC because I figured the timing would be better on a second visit, even though our conversation was lively, interesting and quite varied. She spent the whole evening with me even between dances...she could have made a lo more money had she did the rounds a few times.

I saw her again this week, and it was every bit as good as the first time. Again, she stayed with me for about 3 hours, and I wasn't tipping her to stay. She obviously liked me at least as a PL. I then said I wanted to give her my card so I could tell her when I'll be in to be sure she was working, and she made it quite clear it was against the rules and I 'shouldn't take it personally'. WTF??? She had high boots on so slipping my card inside would have been easy to hide.

So my question is, have you ever had a dancer who obviously likes you refuse to even give/take a cell #? I NEVER mentioned OTC in our conversations...and even then dancers will always give a repeat customer her #, at least in my experience. She's no newbie either...she's over 30 and been dancing 10 years at least. I can't understand this type of SS...she knows I have a daytime ATF and she sees the opportunity for me to jump ship to her. So what's her game? I have half a mind to not see her again and stick with my day girl.

18 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    rock,

Asian? Make her take it or send her my way! :)
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    The game is, she doesn't want an out of the club relationship.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Yeah Clubber, you'd like her! She's like a slightly goth Japanese girl, and speaks English with a Russian accent.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I get she's not an OTC candidate. But she'll make more money if we text.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    My guess is, she knows she can get some money from you while you're in the club and apparently she has some interest in (at least) your conversations as to why she's spending so much "free" time with you.

She may have rejected your card because she fears that she may "steal" you from your ATF which would cause her too much drama within the stripper ranks. So... she'll just hang with you only when you're ATF is not around and nothing more.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    What is weird to me, even if she was'nt interested in you, she would still at least take your card and through it away when you were not looking (to appear polite). Why she rejected it outright is unusual, but she probably doesn't do OTC and is tired of being asked. Seems like you caught her in a weird stripper "honest" moment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    IMO it’s probably all business for her and she may have taken your desire to give her your # as if you were trying to hook up with her even if that was not your intent.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Well, I DO want to hook up with her. Or I did at least; it seems quite clear she doesn't do OTC because if she did I'd be a likely candidate given the investment she's already made with her time.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    This shouldn't be too surprising with an old stripper. It used to be more the norm for strippers to keep their private lives separate from their work lives. No phone numbers, no real names, etc. She may have still not found a need to change from what has always worked for her, going back to pre-cell phone times. At least the hurdle might be a lot higher for her than for the typical young thing who shares everything before her seat's warm.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I then said I wanted to give her my card"

Maybe you need to upgrade your businesd carrd?

Say..,Raised Silian Rail lettering...subtle off-white coloring..,tasteful thickness...a watermark...

• trixxi
    10 years ago
    Just because a dancer enjoys your company in the club does not at all equate to her wanting to spend time with you OTC. A lot of girls like to find a customer / friend that they can rely on in the club, for both company and money. I have customers that I talk with for several hours, and I always enjoy our time and talks in the club, but I know that OTC will never EVER happen. My reasons for sitting with them is mostly because of the fact that I do see them as both a friend and potential money. I would rather sit with a friend who is guaranteed to be money than walk the room and turn up empty handed, for example.

I am stating this so you know, that just because she invested a lot of time with you, DOES NOT AT ALL mean that she is interested in anything more than your money, and also seeming like, someone is interested in her. Keep in mind several dancers would rather talk to someone than sit alone, just so that while talking with a man they appear to other customers that they are worthy of attention.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Spoken from the horse’s mouth (figuratively of course).

Thank you trixxi for keeping it real.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @steve: Ha ha. She never even looked at it.

@Trixxi: Thanks for the thoughts. To review, I never mentioned OTC...but your point is well taken. Just because she enjoys my company doesn't mean she wants to have sex with me, either for money or otherwise. In a regular bar I'd take that at face value, no problem.

In the club however, I always assume the girls are out to make as much money as they can either in the club or out, so OTC isn't a matter of 'if' but only a matter of 'what will it cost'. This was a mistake on my part; just my luck I find a 'good girl' dancer!

Obviously I'm really disappointed she wasn't more of a slut! I really wanted her, at whatever price. But I still say she should have taken my card at least. I was insulted.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Trixxi, you're breaking our hearts. We want you to love us, and you're telling us all you care about is our money. First my dream stripper fucks other guys, and now this. My world may never be the same again. LOL.

As an aside, I've had dancers refuse to take or give cell numbers before. Not a big deal to me. It just means that they like things as they are and want nothing more. But Trixxi is right, more often those girls will just take my number and throw it away or give me a fake number for themselves. It's best not to get emotional about such things.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    What Trixxi said is probably what was going on. There could be some other reasons, too, like management's coming down hard on dancers arranging dates there in the club, maybe there've been some police stings in the area, or, just for some melodrama, she might be in the middle of a divorce or custody hearings, so she's trying to keep things as much on the up-and-up as possible until everything's resolved.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    rock,

"She's like a slightly goth Japanese girl, and speaks English with a Russian accent."

Damn near a LDK! :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck some pussy already
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Fuck her mouth!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion