tuscl

ROI from Drinks and Food

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Does buying drinks and food increase ITC ROI?

Past the very initial point, I don't think so. I've spent a small fortune buying drinks and food for dancers and have seen no increase in mileage given due to it. This, in comparison to dancers I have just met. I do believe, upon an initial meeting, buying drinks helps with ITC mileage but the ROI diminishes quickly.

Now, longer term, buying drinks may help with setting up OTC but even that diminishes quickly. It would be easy to think that consistently buying drinks would help with mileage but I do not think that is true. In fact it may lower mileage in the long run. Not sure why.

15 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the pussy.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    ROI? Didn't see it in the glossary but guessing it might be "Return on Investment"?

And I always figured that one reason dancers ask you for food and drinks out on the floor was to get a look at your wallet -- see if it's stuffed with cash or plastic, as well as see just how liberally you tip the server, not just to mooch a free drink and snack off you (though that's probably a big factor, too).
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    The glossary is in serious need of updating.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Dude they're hookers. They sell sex for money. They don't give a hoot if you buy them food or drinks or not. Do you think if you brought some food or drink when you went to buy a car they would knock anything off the price or steer you toward a better car? No! They might see it as proof you are dope instead, and play you for that.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I don't really view the whole thing in such a linear way. Springing for a few drinks is really just part of the whole SC experience and, in my experience, some girls will assume that a guy is a cheap asshole if he won't even buy her a drink while she is sitting with him. There are also plenty of girls who use customers as a means to get the liquid courage they need to work their shifts or to do certain things. Buying drinks also has the added benefit of giving me some time to get to know a girl and to scope out OTC potential.

I don't know about ITC mileage, but I am thoroughly convinced that I would have far less OTC gigs if I stopped buying drinks for the dancers that I sit with. Now I won't buy one for any girl who puts her ass in the chair next to me, especially if she did not ask if I wanted company before sitting, but I will certainly do so for any girl who I actually want to deal with.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    ROI? Probably should check with someone "in finance." And don't forget, there's the impact of the economic boom to consider
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    ROI? French for king. Therefore it must be that our own LDK is becoming kulchad ;-)
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    ROI = Return on Investment
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Jackslash has the correct answer
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Right
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "ROI? French for king"

@ATACdawg - You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Royale with Cheese
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    One guy posted about these places in San Gabriel Valley, where they do an aggressive drink hustle. The dancer probably doesn't care about a drink, but she is not allowed to turn one down or she will be fired. So all it means is that you have to do the talking, and not let the waitress shame you.

What this guy said is that you just hand the dancer $10 or $20 and give a little statement about it being incase you want a drink. You have to do it, you can't expect her to say anything. But what the guy said is when he handed the dancer the money that way, she really liked it.

Duke69, the man has got it all figured out right here:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG

The Citizens United Senator
    http://www.democracynow.org/2014/11/5/th…
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m with Dougster on this one – there *are* some dancers that like to party and drink it up even if that means not making $$$; but most are all about the $$$ and many will be frustrated if all a PL does is buy them drinks for their company since they don’t make $$$ this way (in most clubs) - and they can also start to expect for you to buy them their drinks and food every time you are in the club.

I would say buy them a drink or two if you are trying to build a rapport w/ them w/ a means to an end; but buying drinks or lots of them is not what will make it happen the way you want it to happen – it’s king dollar – hail to the king!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ROI at atrip clubs is bullshit. If you want ROI go to wall street
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion