tuscl

Is offering P4P offensive?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Should women be offended by offers of P4P? Fuck the fascist legality aspect. Now, I'm talking about tactful, polite but candid generous offer for P4P. In this age of feminism, do they not have the right of choice?

16 comments

• Joe from NJ
    10 years ago
    Sorry for my lack, but what exactly does P4P translate to in words.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Holy shit. Pay for play.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Should they feel offended? Probably not. I'm offering you something of value because I believe you have something of value I want, and I only want it under certain terms, for which I may be willing to pay more if needed.

Might they be offended? Yes, because some hold "play" in such high regard as some sort of sacred thing that they may feel that it can or should not involve "pay." Yes, even many "dancers" may hold this opinion.

Everyone's allowed to have their own set of values. Generally speaking, if you're polite, and can take "No" for an answer politely, there are no problems. There are even some who will listen to your offer.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the pussy.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    It probably depends greatly on who you ask, where, and when. Your garden-variety street walker, she probably won't think anything of it. A hot nun during Sunday services...?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I used to be like you...i was worried about making them upset. But as I've learned throught the years for me the best delivery or tackfulness...isnt at the table...it should be in the vip/champagne rooms...let me explain...once i find the dancer/target/victim if you will i start buy giving a heavy $20 tip on stage while giving her my sexual energy(some of you laff but energy exsit and can be transferred to each person, hell animals since energy and so can we) once she is at the table i right then and their begin to touch all ovet her and pay her in complement s,( if your in a club that dont allow this activity leave the back room will be a scam) once you have turned her on and your self and you can tell cause you can feel each others heat....then and only then take that girl for dances. Go all out brake rules and basically fuck her without fuckin her...at this point if sex is allowed ITC take it..you will know because she will offer...if not this is when you "just ask" do you play outside ? If she does she will smile and give you details...if no normally she will politely declined....if the rare chance she takes offensive and starts with drama....dont fight back just say your sorry pay what you owe and leave and invest no more money into her she will just be a money pit and cause you to feel bad for wanting to sexually satify yourself...fuck that....good luck and god bless bro
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Also will some one let lone wolf know to unblock me for to at least to read a real response that may acctuly help him...please
  • RTP
    10 years ago
    I assure you that you are not the first person to offer P4P to the stripper. So, she may act offended, but it has happened often. However, tact may play a big part in the success of your offer. I do think most strippers say no alot more than yes, no matter what their real feeling is toward P4P.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Just ask.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Only SW members are offended.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Ask in a respectful way that doesn't outright ask for sex. "Are you ever available for a date outside the club." If she plays, she knows what you mean and you can then become specific. If she doesn't, she can say no without needing to let her stripperweb personality shine through.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Duke69 has posted the answer for us on this thread.

I have never in my life offered a woman money for sex and I never will. There is no reason to. When she wants money, she will ask.

I treat all women as civilians, and in all situations. No exceptions. I think this is what thinking underlies Duke69's recent threads.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A random chick on the street; yes – a dancer in a strip club; hell to the no :)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Papi my friend...but...but...but LDK says he has a lot of success with random chicks on the street.

I remember suggesting ol' LDK hang near a Mormon church and tell all of the sexxxy LDS chicks that he'd pay 'em $100 to take off their JesusJammies. I wonder if that worked? LDK dude...reports?
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    if asked politely and like you really fancy that specific girl then its not offensive, strippers get asked all the time.A girl is likely to say no even if she thinks 'maybe' because she doesn't trust the guy.Maybe offer a dinner date first then offer 'to make life a bit better'…I get asked for dinners all the time too, basically the same thing but deceivingly civil...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion