tuscl

Would this be weird/make a stripper freak out

Tuesday, November 4, 2014 1:28 PM
So I've got a fetish for spandex/yoga pants I'm sure most guys also can appreciate a pair of tight spandex pants on a girl with a good ass. I'm thinking about buying a pair. Then the next time I go to the SC to get my usual VIP time with my ATF, I can fold them up and maybe put them in my pocket. Then when we head back to VIP I could tell ask her if she could put the pants on while she grinds on me. Would that freak her out or is it somewhat common for customers to bring in clothing for dancers to wear during privatize VIP time?

19 comments

• Diva1975
    10 years ago
    If you're paying for VIP she shouldn't mind, unless she's totally uptight and in the wrong line of work
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yes it would be real weird where I club. My VIP dances are totally nude. Why would I want here to put clothes on?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    It's the first I've heard of it. It'll probably also depend on the dancer, the club, and if you're willing to shell out some extra cash.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I've heard of this before but would not want to try it without arranging it first. To just walk in and expect to have a dancer agree would be surprising to me. There was a book written by a dancer a few years back that mentioned she and a few other girls had regular customers who would bring in clothes for them to wear in VIP. They expected to be paid more for the dances and the clothing had to be brand new with tags still on them. Good luck with your fetish. As dark as it is in most VIP rooms I would not want to attempt what you are looking for. But "to each their own".
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Have you ever taken a girl shopping at lululemon? Those yoga pants are not cheap, my friend. But other than the cost factor, I think asking her to wear yoga pants would be okay - it's not like you're trying to get her into a cheerleader outfit
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I should specify, this is an old nude club that I go to. I wouldn't necessarily do this for the look but rather to feel her ass in them. This club provides plenty of full two way contact so I don't think she have a problem with it considering I've touched her all over already and she regularly provides extras.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Personally, I think it's incredibly weird. But who am I to judge. If the girl has significant experience as a dancer, I'm sure she has gotten much stranger requests.
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    Steve229. - just so you know, a couple of years back I bought a stripper a cheerleader uniform. She put it on in the dressing room and then came out to lead me back to VIP. A good time was had by all. With the right attitude and a little $$ anything is possible. Granted, I was a regular at this club and had worked it out ahead of time with the girl. Not as if I just sprang it on a stripper out of the blue.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    If you asked for something like that at the clubs I go to, once word got back to the dressing room about it you'd become invisible in the club.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yes it's weird but I doubt any strippers would freak out. It's tame compared to some of the other stuff they are are asked to do.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @likes2look - Well played, sir! I assume you "scored" in the VIP?
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Here's a question: Not that I've studied yoga pants extensively, but you sure they're going to fit? I mean, I get that they're pretty elastic, but I do think there has to be some semblance of size, lest they be too long and dragging on the floor or too short and pants she has to wear like really tight capris. Personally, here's my feeling: If it's a club where you're a regular, and there's a particular girl you've done VIPs with a few times, I'd just ask her to throw some of her yoga pants in her bag, or give her a tip the next time you do some dances with her and tell her the tip is intended for her to go out and buy what you'd like to see her in the next time you return to that club. Then let her take care of it. Yes, there's a chance she could just take the money and not follow through, but I'd think, if you made it known you'd make it worth her while if she did it, then she probably would. I dunno. It has to be the right-minded kind of girl. Remember, there are some girls out there that don't even like it if you get a hard on during a dance, much less wearing something tight knowing you want to feel that against your you-know-what. Seems like it has to be a girl who's somewhat open-minded and likes you ... a lot.
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    . Not sure about yoga pants - I've politely requested dancers to put on bra and tight boy shorts before starting dances with me. First dance would be air dance - and next few dances would be in bra/shorts. It arouses me nicely - as dancer undresses in subsequent dances. Classic strip tease. I do this only with very beautiful and shapely dancers. Most dancers are ok - go to the DR change and come back. Some are quite thrilled and some are quite disappointed. A few were just embarrased to come out in a "working" bra. I've paid for wardrobe sometimes - but never brought in the clothing myself (I can't pick my own sizes right - let alone somebody else's) Dances are inexpensive where I live (Texas). Some girls sell 100+ dances in a shift. Club management doesn't give a shit about stupid rules in North east or North West clubs - that a dancer must always have heels on or must always have a thong on. Good luck buddy - enjoy your lolita and post a review !
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    One of the clubs where I hang out there is an older guy who brings in clothing for the girls just to sell it to to them. He does get a free show once in awhile in the outfit of his choosing. There is always a lot going on if you pay attention.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Never heard of that before. Just fuck her in the mouth. The yoga pants will not be in the way for that
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Drop Your Pants* for Depend® Underwareness*: [view link] If you want to be wierd just do that^^^
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Are you suggesting that footballdude ask the dancer to wear adult diapers or that he wear the adult diapers? If the latter, are you suggesting that he make boom-boom in the diaper?
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    I don't find yoga pants request weird at [view link] I already mentioned in comments to my article I do get a lot of requests to wear stuff people offer to me at work as well as pressure to wear or to take off black stockings or sell a worn thong lol.I might probably get a little upset if I take some new guy for one dance and he just pulls out pants out of his pocket and asks me to wear it with a convincing grin.I suggest they better be a regular or pay for VIP and ask politely but casually first,flirt and pull out the pants 5min later,tip and tell me I'm the first they ever asked in my club and it's been a fantasy of theirs on a girl who look just like me:)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Unless they were sealed or somehow obviously new, I believe hygiene would be a major consideration. And yes, weird. Always prefer nude.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion