tuscl

Should I Write A Review That Actually Happened In A Club Known To Have Nothing S

Monday, November 3, 2014 9:16 AM
I've read a review of this Strip Club and to my surprise I didn't read anything (mileage wise) that would come close to what just happened a few days ago. The thing is, if I write my experience in a review fashion, that would separate my story from the normal, kinda like my version is not median but more skewed to the right (Good M). Basically, this dancer asked me five bucks in addition to the bouncer tip she was about to give, so that the bouncer will look away and not pester us back in there. So I gave the five bucks and she went straight to the bouncer and passed the five bucks plus her tip. Even before that, the way how she showed up and sat on my lap right away, she was like about to eat me alive. She took my shirt up exposing my pecs and she started sucking it, her hands were down there massaging my johnny. The waitress came back to my table with my order so I had to slowly pull the singles out of my pocket and pay her while the dancer kept ignoring the waitress. The waitress was watching us, I couldn't believe her she was watching like it was a show. My eyes were telling the waitress "Not my fault" and she just cracked a smile and walked away. In the lapdance area, she was beyond crazy wild, the bouncer did not stop her from doing her thing, I think she came before the second song. After that, she went away never to be seen again. Another dancer sat beside me after ten minutes when I was back at my table, asked about what happened, I told her about it and she just LOL'ed saying "Good timing, I do that too that's why I asked about it, not very often I get that excited but when I get excited..." I'll have to think about it whether I should write a review or not.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    One of my very first reviews was rejected because it sounded more like a personal experience than a review. I rewrote it and it was accepted. In todays environment reviews are no longer previewed and any thing goes until some one flags it. Anyhow my point is that the review should be a review of the whole club and not just one incident.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    You should probably stop going to strip clubs its a world that seems to overwhelm and cause you too many issues.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    If you experienced it in the club, then why shouldn't it be in your review? Evidently, the reviews you read gave an incomplete picture of what can happen there. I like it when different reviewers each describe their various personal experiences. The cumulative result tells me a lot more about a club than if every reviewer tried to present an overview and excluded anything that might have been an anomaly. If it's something that could get the club or the stripper in trouble, that's a separate issue and not what you appear to be asking about.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I say put it in a review. Clubs change over time, maybe you witnessed the dawning of a new age. Even if that wasn't it, mileage varies, IMO its good to have those outlier reviews that indicate that the edges. If everyone just put reviews in that were exactly the same as the last 5, they'd be pretty pointless. There is a bit of a fine line between a "story" and a "review" - and much rather read it as a review, but there's also a lot of gray area where the two overlap. Just make sure you've got enough of the basics in there to go along with your unusual experience and let readers decide for themselves.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, I think you have to consider whether your experience would be typical, or if it was just about a particular dancer, or a particular dancer and you. I've always felt that those who really get along with the girls are not going to write about what happens. Also, I wouldn't want to risk drawing negative attention to a club. SJG
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Yes, please with location, names, cost, etc. that's what this site is all about!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't tell the story in the detail you posted, but I would mention that there are "enthusiastic" dancers available.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Give us a good gonzo review. You don't have to name names (don't want to get the dancers canned --- or monopolized), but a big part of a review for me is the person's experience. A subjective review is a lot more interesting to read than an objective one.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Careful. If that psycho favorite of yours finds out, she might cut your balls off (assuming that she has left you any).
  • busta_nut
    10 years ago
    A review should be a factual account of what happened on your visit to a club.. Yes, there are certain generic things that should be included but other than that... It was your experience.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    First off, I say do a review. Don't name the dancer, because you might get her in trouble and, if that happens, no more of that experience for you. You might also want to be a little sly about specifics because I sometimes wonder if club managers keep tabs here and, if they are serious about adhering to certain standards, they might tighten the screws if they read about a certain specific act. (Probably less apt if you're at least somewhat sly.) This is why I read at least three or four reviews of a club, at the very least, before checking it out. Experiences change and, obviously, even the best club can have some folks who run into a dud night while even the worst clubs can have one guy who just happened to have the night of his life and wrote a glowing review. Remember, folks, if we had to pick a motto for this site, it would probably consist of four letters: YMMV.
  • how
    10 years ago
    Why would personal experience not be suitable for a review? Just keep it anonymous for the dancer's sake, and give the interesting details. "I shot my load into her quivering vagina, then watched that baby-batter dribble slowly out and down her thigh..." etc.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Of course you should post a discussion thread or an article about it. You can name the club if you want, or not name it. Of course you shouldn't name the dancer. I don't think it should go into a review unless you think it is relevant. Maybe it is more typical than you think. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion