tuscl

Freckles

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I like Irish girls, as well as others who have similar traits. But a couple of weeks back I had an OTC experience with a girl who had freckles from head to toe. I have fucked girls of almost every ethnicity over the years, but this was a first for me. Seeing freckles speckled on her freshly shaven parts was pretty darned interesting to me.

Any thoughts on freckles from the board? Like? Dislike?

13 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I love redheads. Redheads have freckles. Thus I love freckles. Very sexy.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Redheads are superior beings.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    For the most part, I like redheads as much as other types of women, and while a few freckles is sexy, I can't say that head to toe coverage is very attractive to me.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    my experience has been hit or miss with red heads. can't draw a conclusion one way or the other.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've never seen one with them from head to toe but basically agree with GMD.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    I like them.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Short red heads are my kryptonite so I've seen plenty of freckles. In the right numbers I love them and sometimes they really enhance looks but if you get too many of them it's just awkward and unappealing.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I agree with gmd and shadow
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I have a weakness for redheads, so yes, I like them, but I've never met one who was covered head to toe in freckles.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    If it's just a light sprinkling from head to toe, it'd probably be pretty cool. If it's almost solid, it'd probably look too much like an unsightly blemish -- from head to toe.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If you guys saw my Dream Stripper's freckles, you'd all be fans. But no I'm not going to share them. I promised her they were only for me.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    All I can say about freckles is HIP-HIP HOORAY!!!

(...you were expecting "WEEE-YAWWW!!!", weren't you?)

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Most on this board already know my “niche” preferences - but even w.r.t. white women; I def prefer the darker look (dark hair and a nice natural tan) – the whiter the skin the less turned on I usually get; i.e. I don’t like pasty white skin nor freckles (but if she has a curvy bod with big natural tits and ass; then as a gentleman I can overlook the pasty white skin and/or freckles).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion