tuscl

Offtopic can you watch recent tv shows for free online on hula or do you need to

Friday, October 31, 2014 9:40 PM
Just wondering. I keep falling asleep watching tv and keep missing various episodes of various shows.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I think your mean Hulu and it will cost you $7.99/mo. Same as Netflix.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    If you subscribe to satellite or more than basic cable you should be able to see shows on demand and/or via internet.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    ok thanks
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Hulu Plus has a monthly charge, but Hulu plain vanilla is free. The free Hulu (which is what I get) allows you to watch some shows after they have aired, but not as much as Hulu Plus.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Get a roku box. Stream hundreds of channels to your tv. Some you pay for, most you don't. At $80, it's the best bang for your buck
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @shark dude -- watch "Dead Like Me" on Hulu. Unfortunately, I didn't find the series until it was off the air. I discovered it on Hulu. But it is the PERFECT show for you my brother.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    I just prefer to buy the tv episodes from iTunes. Saves me time and gives me a reliable,ad free tv episode. Also makes it easy to watch on my iPad. I think it is like $1.99/episode in Standard Definition.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion