tuscl

Informal Follies ATL Meet – 11/15/14

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I will be taking my PL talents to the ATL for a weekend trip (11/14 – 11/17).

Plan to meet up w/ shadowcat @ Follies on 11/15 around 1:00 pm in the afternoon.

A couple of other local ATL TUSCLers I’ve PMed with said they may try to stop by.

If you are in the area and want to meet up w/ fellow TUSCLers; hope you’ll stop by.

23 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Today I have talked to Chandler, Verybigdawg & snowtime. They will try to make it.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Sounds awesomely frivolous!!

Maybe Juice/Duke/Capri can not show up again
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I PMed w/ TUSCLer “eyeamlong” and he said he’d try to make it.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    How long do you think you guys will be there? I might be in ATL that day but possibly couldn't make it until late afternoon or early evening.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Follies gets PACKED on weekends after 4:00 pm.

In my last trip in March; I left around 4:30 pm b/c I couldn’t take the sausage million-man-march no more.

For me – I’m planning for a 1:00 - 4:30 pm visit or so on that Saturday - i.e. the meet would be on a Saturday in case that helps w/ anyone's schedule.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I can't make this one wish I could. If you come back late spring or summer next year I will make it down to ATL
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Sounds awesomely frivolous …”

No need to worry w/ the economic boom that is coming
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    That sounds awesome. Marking my calendar.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    ^^^^
    Just hope no one gets hit with "unexpected expenses" between now and then
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    ^Those "unexpected expenses" are tough when you only make 350K a year steve. It won't be such an issue when you become more established. Maybe even be able to give more than a couple hundred in charity.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    with it being so close too the holidays I don't know but I will think about it
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I've been to Follies once and it didn't disappoint. It lived up to all the hype that I had heard about it on TUSCL before I finally made it there. I was planning to meet shadow on my Follies visit but wasn't able to due to a last second change of plans that was out of my control.

I won't be able to meet you guys on this particular trip, but hopefully we can meet up sometime down the road.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Count me in. Papi_Chulo teaching us how to do it right. Yousa!!!!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Maybe even be able to give more than a couple hundred in charity."

Well, sure, that doesn't sound like much, but it would have paid bus fare from Seattle to Detroit, so you see what a sacrifice it was
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Just bumping as a reminder. I've never been to ATL, so this trip is gonna be educational
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    (T – 1) week (approx) – just bumping this up as a friendly PL reminder in case someone interested had not seen it.

If you plan to attend and have not met shadowcat b/f and thus don’t know what he looks like; you can PM me for my cell # so you can find us in da club.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    All attendees will receive a copy of my CD "Strip Club". I told a bunch of chicks yesterday that a group of horny guys were coming in next Saturday. They are looking forward to it.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Will "da Kang" of Follies be there, or is he still band?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I Doubt "da Kang" will be there. He apparently celebrated his birthday in Greenville and blew a months salary.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Bump
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Wish I could make it. I'm sure that it will me legend - wait for it - DARY!
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    As if all of the aforementioned isn't enough, Saturday and Sunday at Follies will also be the last chance to say farewell to our beloved Kiwi, Waitress Extraordinaire since July and, before that, Most Adorable Dancer Ever. She'll be leaving the biz next week and moving back to Charleston. Her cheerful spirit and hot lil' spinner bod will be dearly missed.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "She'll be leaving the biz next week and moving back to Charleston"

I hear the MUSC College of Nursing is a fine institution
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion