tuscl

Have you ever thought a dancer looked familiar but couldn't remember who she was

I ran into this situation last night. One dancer I thought looked familiar but could not remember who she was. I got some good two for $30 dances from her. She definitely recognized me. After we were done I heard the name of a dancer who was supposed to go up on stage whom I've had dances from several times. I hadn't seen her in a while. I walked on out and sat near the stage. To my surprise the dancer who was just dancing for me went up. Duhhh.

12 comments

• gatorfan
    10 years ago
    No it never happened but one dyed her pussy and I did not recognize her at all
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I thought they were all pink.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Are you sure she wasn't a double from another universe?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I have this issue in the black dives I visit since black dancers often were wigs and they’ll change it up all the time to something completely different – i.e. one time her hair could be dark, short, and curtly and the next a long straight blonde wig to her waist thus making her look very different.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

Hair color is a poor method of identifying people. Rely more on ears, the distance between the eyes, and the browline to nose ratio.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    It happened to me with an ATF in the Twin Cities back in the day, but she didn't dye her hair -- she cut it. Her hair went from waist length to more of a Marilyn Monroe style. I didn't recognize her on stage until she did one of her signature moves.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I only saw her briefly for a few mnutes a month or two ago and then back months ago.

I remember her always having blonde hair. She says she's had it like this for ages. When you deal with strippers, it often seems like you keep flipping into parallel universes.

I was thinking maybe she was a different dancer I hadn't seen in a long time. I recognized her tits. The name? not right away. My brain places high priority on remembering tits, name, not so much. Now when a dancer shrank her tits, that really made me go huh? She also reversed all signs of breast surgery. That was amazing.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    It's happened to me but I never forget a pair of tits. When I saw her tits I recognized her.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I used to back before every dancer had tattoos. Nowadays, so few have no tattoos that it's easy to distinguish who's who.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, this kind of thing has happened several times. She will dye her hair and change her makeup. I will be watching her on stage, and somehow get a feeling that I recognize her, but I don't know from where. Then there will be the rear view. The shape of the hips, this and not the face, is the most distinctive thing about a woman's body. I will recognize her from her hips.

Once I saw her at club C, dancing and I finally recognized her as being the one I knew from club B. But also at that moment I will realize that I also know her from club A. But all the time I had seen her at club B I had not realized that I knew her from club A.

Most interesting is that when I first saw her at club C, I felt very attracted to her, and that this was before I realized that I had known her before. Attracted to the same girl, without realizing that it is the same girl!!

This sort of thing has happened a lot. It happens to people who really like women.

The Man Who Loved Women, 1977 French
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076155/?ref…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0-UwlKe…

Now of course when situations like this come up, I'm always sure to explain it to the girl. Talk is what gets to them.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… It's happened to me but I never forget a pair of tits. When I saw her tits I recognized her …”

That actually happens to me often at the black dives – ebonies come up to me and tell me we’ve met before and I think it’s just SS – but when they start dancing for me and I see them naked; about 80 to 90% of the time I’ll then remember them.
  • 3LeggedMan
    10 years ago
    I noticed a dancer I had known as a hot blonde was now dancing as a brunette. When I asked about it she said "I'm always a blonde for the summer and darker for the winter" That shocked me that I didn't realize that for myself, but IMHO she looks so much better with light colored hair. Oh, well.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion