tuscl

Tip from a lesbian stripper

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
The polite way to avoid eating stinky pussy: do a little fingering first, then pretend the end of your nose is itchy.

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I rather finger her and politely ask the PL next to me to smell it for me.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lmao...love it.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Papi - I did that once and the guy asked me if I was sure that I got the right hole. :)
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Lol, so funny :-)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Um, you mean you don't do this for real? I try to be discreet about it, but this method has served me well over the years. Works best if you wait a bit between the fingering and the sniffing, and use a cough or "imminent" sneeze as an excuse to put your finger near your nose.

Though even that's not always enough. I did that very thing to a pretty young thing a couple of years ago, got my finger wet, waited a minute, then made like I might have to sneeze. With her back turned to me, she said, "So do I pass the a if test?"

So I told her and we both laughed about it. It became a sort of inside joke from then on.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    That should be "So do I pass the sniff test?"
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Killing me shadowcat!
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    If your nose is clogged try picking your nose with the pussy finger first
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Have any of you guys ever brought your own lube, specifically for doing FIV, and maybe even for doing it in the front room. Unlikely the girl would be so prepared herself.

Some lubes of course are condom safe and some are intended to be fully compatible with future DATY.

Is it best to use one of those small vials where you just rip the top off, but then have to throw it away?

I have not done this myself, but the idea seems attractive.

SJG
  • ime
    10 years ago
    one little bottle of lube that's psycho shit, that's Charles mansion shit....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAiZ0J7g…

SJG is probably the real world McLovin
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Sometimes thumb in V works nice. The size is about right. But usually some lube is needed. Some use mineral oil. It works but it is not condom safe and not something you would want to be later ingesting.

They sell lube which is water soluble, condom safe, and lightly flavored because it may well end up getting ingested sometimes.

I have found personally that thumb in V works better with some external lube. I have also found that thumb in V with clit stimulation causes an explosive kind of early climax. With women having very short refractory periods and actually cuming easier and easier each time, this can be a good way to get it started with her. The thumb gives her muscles something to clamp down on. Feeling how she goes off while doing this with her is a real trip.

The place I originally learned of this was:
    http://www.amazon.com/Ecstasy-Through-Ta…

Intensified sexual experiences are not psycho. They are ways two people can grow closer.

I just haven't done it like this in a strip club, as the with the kind near me they are no touching, and with the S.F. ones they are clip joints where they actually use the booths and back rooms to regulate and limit the action, instead of to facilitate it.

I should say, I haven't done it in an SC as part of a makeout session.

I did use my thumb that way in an SC, in the VIP Room, at a long closed place in San Mateo, Club Ante. This dancer really liked me and as I was sitting on the couch she backed herself up to me in such a way which seemed to demand that sort of response. So I obliged her.

Soon the bouncer had gotten the ranking person, the bar tender, and she walked in and called out the girl's stage name as though she were scolding a puppy. Even though we got caught, it was a fun experience.

What I have not done in an SC, especially in the front room, is a makeout session where I am sending the girl into orbit, with DFK and FIV, and probably assisted by lube.

But I plan to be on the road and doing this in other places which are more amenable to it.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion