tuscl

Apology number II

Just as another TUSCL'er did recently, I want to apologize for the comments and posts I have made in the past. Regards.

5 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    @nickifree - not really sure why you're apologizing. So maybe I missed it, have you been:

- Continually posting repetitive 10,000 word long posts about Santa Clara AMPs?
    - Posting fake reviews under multiple aliases?
    - "Bumping" the same tired old threads 600+ times?
    - Continually putting "YWEEE-YAWWW!!!" and "Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay" in all your posts?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @steve229 no dot -- u mm some of his post have included the n-bomb maybe that's why.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I accept your apology.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @steve dude...you forgot the incessant use of "dude" to address people. But I ain't apologizin' for that, 'cos that's who I am. #dudesayer
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Seriously though, @nickifree dude -- it is coo-el that you felt the need to apologize and be a nice guy, but some posters here are sometimes just too sensitive. Don't overindulge them.

For example, there's this moron who never posts about strippers, instead focusing on racist invective directed at Brother Juice. I think the issue with said moron is that he is sexually confused. He really want Juice to put his #sausage.fingers up his #asswhole (preferred spelling in this context). But he feels compelled to post hostile racist shit because he can't find a was to express his love of Juice.

That is the dude that should apologize!

Oh yeah, I forgot...WEEE-YAWWW!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion