tuscl

Gifts from a dancer

skibum609
Massachusetts
Have you ever gotten a gift from a dancer? If so what was it? In one of the local clubs where manual gratification is included in the $20 per nude dance fee I was chatting with a dancer with whom I occasionally get dances. After a couple of drinks she said if I remember you're a poker player right? I am so I admitted it. She then went on to say I won some poker chips in a raffle and don't play, would you like them? I said sure and over the next few times she had "forgotten" them. Didn't care, but one day she had them and gave them to me. A full complete set of expensive WPT chips in a carrying case. Clay. 600 chips. $250.00 list price. She wouldn't even take a tip. The other dancers continually bad mouth her, but now I know why: she gives a great dance and is pretty damn cool.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Not sure that I can remember them all. Bottle of Vino Viagro, bottle of tequila, several t-shirts, 8 miniature cacti house plants, watch, answering machine, couple of birthday cakes, jewelry box.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Never. I think our ATF's should all give us a Christmas gift. After all, WE are the customer!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Like sc, I don't remember all, but the ATF always got gifts, and she reciprocated. Faves, they'll get a gift card on their birthdays, and sometimes on other special days,
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Do a few hits off a doobie count?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    magicrat - No but crabs would.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    My ATF gave me freebies on my birthday. Including an overnight. Does that count?
  • impala
    10 years ago
    I agree with rockstar. I give all my customers gifts at Christmas time, and the better the customer the better the gifts. Since I think I have put several through college or their kids through preschool, I should be getting some pretty cool shit.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Just some small stuff. Whenever I'd hit Schieks, I usually had a roll of Life Savers with me that I'd share with one of the dancers. (Cherry was her favorite.) Soon, she was bringing in some root beer barrels for the two of us. Another dancer had made cupcakes for the staff, and she brought out a couple for me and a buddy. (He was amused by it, said that it could only happen to me.) And at Christmas one year, my ATF at the time gave me a Christmas ornament she had made for me (a Styrofoam ball with gold sparklies glued to it). I always tried to remember her on her birthday and a Christmas, too, usually mermaid-related stuff (she had a thing for mermaids) and, after I found out she was a closet Trekker, a little bit of that, too. Being on a shoestring budget at the time, it was never anything expensive, but she still seemed to appreciate it.
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    Twice for me.
    One time my fave just gave me her older cell phone when mine died after jumping into the hot tub with it still in my pocket. Switched the sim card and I was operational.

Second time three dancers were smokin weed and offered me a drag. I joined the party.
  • BigPoppa99
    10 years ago
    ;) Free, no charge full service. And she still was asking what did I want! Great b-day, or should I say BJ!?...
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Gifts from strippers:

1. Macy's gift certificate
    2. Weed
    3. Hash brownies
    4. Tootsie Rolls
    5. Blow job
    6. Shirts
    7. Sweaters
    8. Kitchen utensils
    9. Bamboo plant

When strippers begin buying you clothes and telling you how to dress, you should watch out. They're treating you like a boyfriend.

• Harderlap
    10 years ago
    A free dance at Christmas from one of my favorites.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion