tuscl

Really persistent dancers that aren't your type

I recently encountered a dancer who I was not at all interested in but she was extremely persistent in trying to give me a dance. She even offered to give me free samples. I didn't want any of her dances. I kept telling her no thanks, then after that maybe later in an attempt to get her to leave. She finally almost started to get a bit rude by telling me that she was going to sit on my lap until I changed my mind. She didn't do that but it took at least 5 or 10 minutes to get rid of her. Would you guys have just gotten rude and told her to get lost? Of course I do not believe that statement would have been rude enough.

16 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    Thanks for the reminder. I haven't used the "Out of money" card in awhile. I think it would work great I hope in one particular case.
    I don't want to use the out of money card too much or the dancers at one club won't believe a word I say anymore. If I have already said "no thanks", "maybe later", then I could add, "well, the real reason is that I'm OUT OF MONEY!" I sure hope that would get rid of her. I don't usually say I'm out of money and I remember a couple of dancers long ago have told me that they didn't care if I was out of money. Of course I didn't mind those dancers.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Lol, I just got an idea. If you don't want to be asked a zillion times "Wanna dance?" Just tell the first 10 to 20 girls that you are Out of money. Word should spread fast.
  • niceass
    19 years ago
    The dancer is the one who being rude to begin with. I didn't want to rude, but some of them are so persistant, that I've gotten over my urge not to try and hurt they're feeling, and let them have it with sarcasm or full force rudeness in return. The one I like using, after they've asked for a dance a couple of times is, "Well, I was just about ready to ask if you wanted a dance, You don't have to tip. You can just squeeze the zits off my back and we'll call it even." The one SuperDude suggested with a variating, "Because one of you previous customers told me your twat stunk like a fish." That's sure to make them stand up straight, and stiff, before running into the ladies room. "no money" is my usual route, though. It seems to work the best, they'll be off you instantly. The downside is that they tell their stripper friends to avoid you, too.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I don't mind a little perfume since I limit my SC activities to days off or the end of the day when I don't have to worry about "lingering" issues. I have told a few dancers flatly that I would not buy a dance either because they wreaked of perfume, smelled like cigarettes or where wearing body glitter.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Why she starts yelling "Why not?" Tell her, "Because you're ugly."
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    LOL, Superdude. I thought that was funny. Maybe if I put a spin on that one she won't get ticked off at me. Maybe I could say, "I need to drink alot more beer before you look good enough to me, and the bar is already closed."
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Once when a dancer absolutely would not get the message, I ratted her out to management (I'm something of a buddy with the manager there.) I was told there was something of an incident behind closed doors not long after that involving the dancer.
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    If she doesn't get the message nicely, just tell her you are out of money. And forgot your ATM card. That works every time...
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I avoid dancers all the time because of their smell, and not because they small bad but because they're wearing perfume. I don't get anywhere near a girl who is wearing prefume or who has gone heavy on the body spray, and I tell them so too, figuring that I'm doing them a favor. When I leave I don't want the perfume smell to go home with me.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Can you say ruff ruff. She looked like a dog to me. Someone might like her though. Not only did I not like her looks, I didn't like the way she smelled either. Of course I haven't heard of too many guys say they avoided a dancer because of her smell.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I guess sometimes it's the people you are least interested in that seem the hardest to get away from. Looks mean something to me in a strip club. Guys going for any girl in a strip club has not been what I have observed. Some of the dancers I've talked to are also interested in other girl's looks. On several occasions, I've seen some dancers go up on stage and no one tipped them. I wasn't interested in them and nobody else was either.

I guess if you were like RL though, you might go after anything you could get for $5. There are a few strippers though, that I wouldn't want to get a dance from if they paid me. That's an idea, be rude as if you were RL and tell them you are out of money. Then immediately get a dance from the next good looking stripper that approaches you.

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    I would probably do one of three things depending on her looks and behavior: (1) I'd tell her I'm waiting for another girl; or (2) I'd ask her what her rules are and if she has any I'd say not thanks, that's not worth it to me; or (3) I'd leave and avoid that club for awhile. I usually find that (1) works and if it doesn't (2) usually will, if you don't mind her getting pissed off at you. But sometimes the girl will say she hasn't any rules but when you get into the LD room that turns out not to be true, then you're best alternative is usually (3).
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I wouldn't. I'd feel bad for the dancer. I *should* be interested. She's a woman after all and most men it seems from what I've seen really don't care even a little about looks.

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    I guess it didn't help any that every other question I had to yell "WHAAAT?" because the music level was a bit loud.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I'm actually attracted to some scents. I remember one that smelled like vanilla cake. Another girl had another scent that also made me feel a bit hungry but I forget now which food scent it smelled like. My sense of smell is usually more of an irritant to me most of the time since I can smell some people from several feet away and they aren't wearing any artificial scents. Of course the overpowering smell of cigarette smoke often drowns that out.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Even if I'm not heading right home, and I'm not usually when I leave a club, I still don't want to smell like a 2-bit whore. If I can smell a dancer from several feet away, even if it's a very pleasant smell, I'm not interested.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion