tuscl

Help. parking at mons.

Help.. i have been to a few clubs with ample parking and we are going to Mons Venus tonight. I looked at the map and there doesnt seem to be any but for ten cars. Reviews say parking is bad but that is it. The club site is just web cams and no club faqs. Any tips out there?

17 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Call the club and ask them. You may not get helpful responses here. If that doesn't work, message me, and I'll give you some available online resources to look for parking.

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've been there tons of times but usually in the afternoon just because its so crowded at night.

I always heard Joe owns the car wash next door. (if you look up Joe Redner Enterprises, car washes are part of his business group). So if the car wash is closed, apparently they don't mind parking there. I've done it on occasion.
  • concheeta
    10 years ago
    Thank you. I am wearing heels and wasnt sure.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowed.......anyone get this one?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @mikeya02: Yogi Berra on his favorite restaurant in NY back in the day.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ yup
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Supposedly there is a Joe’s Pizza (same owner as Mons) close by if not next door.

From a Mons review dated September 13, 2014:

“… Joe's Pizza is excellent place to park, and to have pizza and beer to kick it off before walking over …”
  • concheeta
    10 years ago
    @papi do they give mints? I dont want pizza breath. Besides it is my birthday i should just park right in the walkway
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I have not been to Mons but I read their reviews and that is how I knew of the pizza place – you don’t have to have pizza to park there and I doubt they give out mints so take your own even if you don’t plan on eating pizza (you may be eating something else)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Did anybody else read that as "help parking at moms"?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If you have to ask for help parking, you are old enough to go to a strip club
  • concheeta
    10 years ago
    Well we lucked out on parking. But it is ok to park at Joes pizza. Also Mike is the name of the night
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Hope you had a good time dude. I assume you squeezed a lot of hottie boobs. Good for you!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ ziipman – I guess you didn’t read the thread too carefully where the OP mentions “Thank you. I am wearing heels and wasnt sure” – so I assume the OP is not a “dude” (but …).

Anyway – the OP had the courtesy of posting her experience near the end of the thread and actually writing a timely review - below is her review and kinda interesting from a female custy’s POV:

####################
    Club was easy to find. We arrived about 11pm and surprised to find parking in the small lot. Yes people did park at the Joes pizza next door. We made drinks and sat in the car. The girls go to the pizza place on their breaks too.

Club cover was $20 and if your name is the stamp of the night you get in free. We sat on the far right side of the club. About three dancers on stage and about six walking around. As in previous reviews there is something for everyone.

Approached by an old asian woman who played with my big dds. I was flattered but not my type. There was a group of young barbies but they kept in a group and didnt approach anyone. We were sitting next to a couple regulars so mostly the talked and hugged them.
    I got up to use the ladies room and immediately my husband was approached by three girls. It was his night to pick and it took awhile to match his expectations.
    We were approached by two AA gals, one had a great ass and they clearly were working the room as a team. The loved my tits and wanted to take me for a crazy dance. I declined and waited to see who came out next.
    I tipped my head back and side to side and saw four PLs with hot grinding action and kitties all out. I was told i had the biggest tits in the room several times. But if you look at how these girls move you will be dripping right away. Finally we picked a pair and did $50 for couple side-by-side LD. my girl was so soft and she rubbed up and down on me. She pulled up my skirt and looked in the mirror to see that i was not wearing panties and was fully waxed. I could tell this girl wanted more and so did i. She sat on my lap and had me lift her leg up in the air. This revealed everything and it was so soft looking. At this time i could look down the mirror and see his girl and her tight pussy. Song was over and they were both in a hurry to get paid
    Two bachelor parties showed up at the same time and a few groups of PLs in white dress shirts. Cmon you telling me that is all the shirts the have? Lost our seats so went out to car for drink. Yes they do have cups you can buy and mix your drink and bring back in. At this point things get annoying and vibe is choppy. I guess there wasnt anyone online and the regulars left because the stupid jukebox kept running out and the housemom kept telling the girls to feed the macine with their own money.
    I was hoping the group of blondes would come back from lunch and when we got back inside we sat on the left side. There they were chatting amongst themselves.. mi tried to make eye contact. Used ladies room and came back to a tall brunette talking to hubby. She was very girl nextdoor wit perky tits. Ii asked about the group behind us and she said they were stuck up. Watched a new group on stage in diff stages of undress. Hot blonde spinner with great tits and body. But she wasnt a good dancer and i never saw her with a PL.
    I turned away from the stage and watched a young tan blonde grinding away. Now this is action. They were both in their own world. I felt like running up and licking her. This turned me onthe most and i tried not to stare but WOW.
    Original table opened up and i am impatient and i want my turn. Hubby likes glasses girl again she has short brown hair and older like 27.
    I like Layla she is working the pole the best out of all of them. She meets me and right away gives me a motorboat on my titties. She rests a little and talks to me. We go for the $50 couple dance. We sit until the next song begins. This time i am just as active with my hands. My eyes wander over and i see the LD beside me but my gal is really grinding on me. She takes her leg to spread my knees apart. She puts her leg on me and can feel how soft and wet i am. I so wish she would have put her finger in it. Well the club extras some place else. She puts her tits on my lips i am respectful and open my lips slightly to feel how soft her tits are. I want to smack her ass and bite her tits. She grabs my hips and gives me one rough motorboat when the song ends. We watched the stage for another 45mins and headed back to the beach around 2am.
    ####################
  • concheeta
    10 years ago
    Thanks papi. Got my profile pic to load finally. These are what the dancers were having fun with
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yum yum – feel free to share more pics :)

You can load them to “http://photobucket.com/” and then share the link w/ your to your photos w/ your fellow TUSCLers.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Great review and good info in the thread, thanks concheeta, good to see different points of view.

My last visit to Tampa was in early 2013 and yes, at the time they had the guy watching the Mons' lot directing people to where to park at Joe's next door.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion