tuscl

WEEE-YAWWW!!! That's some fine trollin'

zipman68
the speed force!
Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:32 AM
Thanks to Dougsta's tireless efforts promoting THE SYSTEM the thread "Da'System by rickyboy" (began by Brother #sausage.fingers himself) is now at 443 replies. C'mon Dougster dude...let's see if you can hit 500 by this evening. I have no idea why you dig bumping that thread, but whatever makes you happy my friend.

5 comments

• Bonesbrother
    10 years ago
    What a bunch of retards. Only lonely misfits have to resort to this kind of trolling for attention.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Why would someone keep bumping a thread that nobody else is posting in? What's wrong with this guy?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @BonesBrother -- read [view link]
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    [view link] GoVikings “zip is that guy back in school who always (constantly) tried to be funny, but never was and failed miserably at it.” ^^^^^ This. A thousand times this. ^^^^^
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I'm feel sorry for you slaux_pas. I'm truly sorry that you feel compelled to quote a dude that feels the need to define "always". If there is one thing I've learned in life, it is that a native English speaker that feels the need to define a commonly used word like "always" never says anything worth quoting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion