tuscl

Ok, what really is a sugar baby?

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:49 PM
Based partly on a couple girls I knew, I thought it meant all the girls expenses were paid and she got a spending allowance. In return the guy had unlimited access, so to speak. Is this the way it goes?

11 comments

• Tracerr
    10 years ago
    basically she hits you up for w/e she wants and you beat her shit up however you want
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    she gets an allowance, maybe you get some access if you're not being played or PL, almost certainly not unlimited access
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Really it is candy. [view link]
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    lol
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    in my experience a SB gets a paid for apartment and an allowance. In return you get got a booty call most nights (or days) of the week and she'd cook occasionally. Usually has a very short shelf life.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "all the girls expenses were paid and she got a spending allowance. In return the guy had unlimited access" Don't forget the wagyu dinners!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    That's the traditional, textbook definition, with lots of variation in practice. At least in the DC area, the typical "civilian" girl on a sugar baby website like Seeking Arrangement is more likely to be a college student/recent grad looking for help with tuition/student loans in exchange for meeting up 1-2 times a week. Good expectations it will be a "exclusive" arrangement, as most are only looking for a single SD. As far as strippers, they seem to use the term "Sugar Daddy" much more loosely, e.g., to describe a particularly generous or high paying ITC/OTC regular. Little expectation of exclusivity (hey, she's a stripper). I haven't seen any analysis yet on how the SB/SD dynamic will be affected by the economic boom.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I prefer Shadow's definition.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Marilyn Monroe had a small part playing a sugar baby In "The Asphalt Jungle"
  • busta_nut
    10 years ago
    @ Steve229 What is the status of your SB arrangement?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @busta - everything's good with SB 2.0
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion