Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Trivial Pursuit irony......

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

It was created in 1979, in Montreal by a Canadian!!! Who knew that?

I played it once with an escort. She thought Casa Blanca was some kind of horse..lol

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I made an Ebola joke to a dancer and she asked, "What's ebola?". Seriously?

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Should have said "Ebol-aids" --TOsh.0

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

The same thing happened to me today. I made a wisecrack about Ebola and my ATF said, "what's that? ". I said "Haven't you seen it on the news?". She replied, "I don't watch the news". After I explained what was going on, she said, "That's why I don't watch the news. It's depressing". I didn't ask if she's registered to vote.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Apparently "Fundamentals of Ebola" is not in the first year nursing curriculum.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

No, but real estate sales over there might be

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Oh noes, #ebola.strippers are back!

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

One minor comment...this irony seems a bit Alanis-ish.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I've encountered numerous dancers over the years that have no clue what's going on in the news. They don't even watch news on TV, much less read a newspaper, or think to check a daily news source on the internent. I've only ever encountered one dancer that actually subscribed to a newspaper.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement