tuscl

The sights and sounds of Follies

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
So last week I made a visit to follies for the first time in quite a while. For those who don't get to visit Atlanta, the following are some of the sights and sounds that you're missing

The first woman I get a dance from has a big tattoo in the middle of her back that reads: "tramp stamp." How incredibly sad. There is nothing wrong with being a slut and a whore, but there's no reason you need to put the label on yourself where it will last forever.

The bathroom troll has been around since the McKinley administration. Seriously, this guy is old enough to be shadowcat's father. Anybody know how old he is?

The DJ spoke roughly twice during every song. I never understood a word he said except for "beautiful ladies." "Blah blah blah blah beautiful ladies blah blah" all afternoon long. I asked some of the dancers what he was saying. Nobody knew or cared. They said he was high.

I saw a guy get more than a half dozen dances from a girl who texted on her cell phone during the entire time, through everyone of those dances. WTF. Why would you keep paying this girl?

Some older guy had the two cutest dancers tied up at his table all afternoon. He looked to be around shadowcat's age, although I understood that SC was sitting out the clubs last week to recover from cataract surgery. sc, was that you?

The talent level seemed less than I remember. Maybe six dancers I was interested in out of 3-4 dozen. But it was as crowded as ever. Valet parking in full force by 2 PM, and I left around 4 PM and the parking lot was full.

I was surprised to only smell marijuana once. I hope they're not cleaning up their act.

Contact was as good as I remember which is great. One time some manager walked by and the dancer told me to let go of her breasts, but he left after a couple of minutes.

Didn't get offered extras, but I wasn't really shopping for any.

31 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Rueben is not my father. LOL. And I was not there. I was there on the 8th and did VIP with a fav. Had the surgery on the 9th. Went yesterday and took a fav to VIP.

Quality is still down but the smell of pot is also down. Mileage from the "B" squad is still high.

They are planning on big doings for Halloween.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I forgot one thing -- only club I know that serves peanut butter crackers with drinks.

Sc, I knew it wasn't you or I would have said something. Just thought it was funny that a guy your age at your regular club had the two dancers that I wanted most tied up all afternoon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I guess not much more can be expected from a $10/dance club?
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Was this on a Thursday? It sounds like a couple of my faves, who have an, um, Shadowcat-vintage whale who comes in and pays them a big stack to sit with him.

Only twice a song? The DJ must have been in a rare, reticent mood. One day a while back, a Follies stripper and I decided to start a "sexy ladies" drinking game. Every time the DJ said the words "sexy ladies" we had to take a sip. Just a sip. We both had to stop before the first song was over. Meth is a terrible drug.

Those crackers are for getting a strippers attention. I aim for the small of her back.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    When it comes to being obnoxious, the Follies DJs can't hold a candle to the Platinum Plus DJs.

If you sweet talk the right waitress, you can get peanuts instead of crackers.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Chandler yes it was Thursday afternoon. That must have been him.

Sc, I was offered peanuts once but have to say I prefer the crackers
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Hah! Thought so. I've been staying away on Thursdays because of him. Actually, it works out nicely for me. My ATF makes enough off him to last her the week, so she and I can hang out on the days I'm there without having to do too many dances.

You know, the "sights and sounds" in the opening post may paint a rather sordid picture of Follies for some, but mocking that kind of shit is a really entertaining way to sit back and pass the time with one of the few cute girls in the club. When she's not busy rubbing her luscious young body all over mine, that is.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Chandler, if your ATF is one of the two girls sitting with that guy then you've got good taste. They were clearly the two hottest girls in the club.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Thanks. Too bad that old goat kept her out of circulation.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    well I guess u guys know what I look like now
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The McKinley Administration! Hahahaha. Classic.
  • joewebber
    10 years ago
    FYI, the dancer with the TRAMP STAMP tattoo is Pistol. she has two pistol tattoos on her front.
    my guess is that when she's done with this line of work, it can be lasered off easily.

The only Reuben seems to do in the men's room is keep it clean--ish

• salemfolliesdoll
    10 years ago
    I'm one of the girls that you mentioned that was wrapped up Thursday Lol. Pistol is actually one of my best friends she got me my job at follies and is one of the last girls you'll find with a weirdo in VIP. So you should get to know us before saying hurtful things.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    What hurtful things? You must be from Salem, MA.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I wish they had clubs like this around me! And I didn't see anything hurtful about Pistol. JS69 only said he felt bad she would label herself that way, and I have to agree.
  • salemfolliesdoll
    10 years ago
    It's just a joke she is not actually labeling herself that way, that's all I'm saying. :)
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Have to agree that Pistol has an excellent sense of humor. I'm not the Thursday whale, and am doing my darnedest to figure out who is posting as salemfolliesdoll ;)

• salemfolliesdoll
    10 years ago
    I go by Salem at follies
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Salem, I liked Pistol. Got several dances from her, enjoyed our time together. I just thought the tattoo was kind of sad. But I don't know her so I won't judge

Did you dance for me? I was the really handsome guy with the big cock 1-4 pm last Thursday on the wall.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Hmm... I don't know if I have met you. Will look you up next time I'm there.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    BTW. On the DJ, it's "blah, blah, blah...."all the sexy ladies"!....blah blah blah......
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    LOL...JS69, Doesn't that describe all of us!!!
  • salemfolliesdoll
    10 years ago
    I have no idea
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^Please put up a pic so we all can witness the beauty of salem at follies...I am known as the kang of follies
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    What's that noise I hear? Oh it's the sound of Caprisun69(Juice) getting kicked out of Follies. The "kang" got kicked out? But why? According to the bouncer that kicked him out, it was for being a big loud mouth. And his so called buddy Jimmy, doesn't know who he is. Some "kang"!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^I think I hear a faggot talking again that thanks he knows shit when he doesn't. that wasn't even the case shows wat an old fart u are
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Hey! I'm not the one that got kicked out. You have absolutely no credibility and I'll take the bouncers word over yours any time. "kangs" don't get kicked out without a damn good reason.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^Hey!! I am not the one that gets riled up everytime I mention I am da kang. it shows how much of a n ego u hav and no sense of humor. I know what happened and I aint here to please u
    - "sausage fingers"
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Last Tuesday at Follies, I was with Salem when I told her about this thread and how I knew it must have been her being described in the first post. She asked me to show her on her phone. The next thing I knew she had signed up and started posting replies.

So the next day, I saw the below linked post on another board about Atlanta clubs. When the guy saw Salem "playing on her phone", she was actually joining TUSCL. We both remembered there was some dude seated next to us with the MILF Jenna, glancing our way a lot.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showth…
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I was sharing a table with Chandler yesterday at Follies and he again had the cute Salem sitting with him. A new dancer approached me that was young and very cute. Just my type. She told me it was only her 3rd day. Without any warm up dances she suggests VIP. I of course ask what's on the menu. She offered me a BJ for $300 plus $52 for the room. When I stopped laughing, I told her no thanks. Be on the look out for "Charm".
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69 - I was at Follies yesterday and the peanut butter crackers had been replaced with sour cream & chives crackers.

Also got to check out a brand new dancer to Follies. I saw the house mom showing her where everything was. She spoke English fluently with an accent that she told me was Norwegian. She also told me that she had danced at an upscale NYC strip club. She knew how to grind but it certainly was not Follies grade. At the end of the first song she asked how she was doing and I had to tell her that the bottoms were supposed to come off too. She thanked me for telling her how things worked here and took them off for song 2. Give her a week to learn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion