tuscl

Fuck-Marry-Kill:Asian Playboy Edition

Friday, October 17, 2014 5:41 AM
Good morning and a good Friday to one and to all. Today's edition of F-M-K is a special, sweet & sour episode. We have a trio of sloe-eyed, erotic, and exotic geishas for you pleasure. Today's lovely contestants are- Hiromi Oshima Pia Reyes Sung Hi Lee Let the games begin, kai-ya!

16 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Oshima- bad driver Reyes-scored 2400 on SAT Sung Hi Lee - will play on LPGA next year
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    They are Asian... I want to fuck them all.....but after that... Fuck.... Ryes Marry - Oshima Kill - Lee
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Good lord, who'd want to kill any of them. I'll take Pia Reyes for a permanent fuck buddy though. I can rub my face in that gorgeous muff all day, and who knows, she might not give a shit about the smaller than average equipment.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Sung Hi Lee is THE one that got me to the point I am about Asian women. I would worship her. The others, I'm up for anything. Kill any, NEVER!
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Sorry, with this set here it's Fuck SHL, Marry Reyes (if only because she's age-appropriate for me, Fuck Hiromi. I will not consider a kill for any of these ladies. Oh, if absolutely have to do something mean to one of them, at worst I'll consider keeping Hiromi captive in my basement for a long time...
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    My yellow fever list: Kiana Tom (what I wouldn't do) Kira Kener Akira Lane Lisa Boyle Ava Devine Tia Carerra Kobe Tai Asa Akira
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Oh, and does Tera Patrick count? 'Cause if she does ...
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I'm probably closer to Anonymous Jim's list....those three are, to me, more "pretty" than "hot". That's why, even though I love Asians, I tend to prefer the darker skinned SE Asian/South Pacific chicks instead of the Japanese/Korean/Chinese looking chicks. There's a world of difference. The darker skinned, mixed SE Asian chicks tend to be a lot hotter and nastier. I had to look all those women up, and none of them really impressed me. Now Asa Akira is a notable and rare Japanese exception.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Funny thing is, most of the ones I listed are a euro-asian mix. Kiana Tom is Hawaiian, Chinese and Irish. Kira Kener is Vietnamese and Norwegian. Lisa Boyle doesn't claim any asian background (there's got to be something, and one site says Filipino), but does claim Polish, Irish and Lithuanian. Ava Devine, Chinese, Italian and Spanish. Tia Carerre is Chinese, Spanish and Filipino. Tera Patrick is Thai, English and Dutch. Akira Lane is entirely pacific islander, at least, half-Japanese and half-Hawaiian. Same for Kobe Tai, who is half-Thai (duh) and half-Japanese. Asa Akira is entirely Japanese. You learn something every day.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, the mixed part is what often makes them hot, IMO. I *think* Japanese and Chinese and Korean are fairly "pure" races (or whatever the correct term is) and that they didn't have European rule to make them mixed. Though my knowledge of shit like that is pretty much nonexistent so I could be totally off. But I think SE Asians are generally more likely mixed with Spanish and other countries who overtook and ruled those countries.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Which is why I think the Hawaiian, Thai, Filipina, Vietnamese, and Pacific Islanders are the hottest of the "Asian" chicks. By far.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Could well be, though I believe history shows that China has been sliced and diced a number of different ways by colonial powers through history, and there is a lot of Chinese on that list, so that might play in. All I know is this: As people become more mobile, I think we're going to see a lot more of these great mixes. Heck, you could have the purest, bustiest, fittest Irishwoman get together with the purest, most handsome Japanese man and you could end up with one hell of a hot, redheaded, freckled, doe-eyed, nicely boobed mix (unlikely, given red hair is usually a recessive trait, but if it happened, DAMN).
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    ".....hot, redheaded, freckled...." Sorry dude. Mutually exclusive. The International Council on Hot and Super Hot Women voted 98-0 that you can't be redheaded, freckled, and hot. Just doesn't work.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Maybe you think I'm talking freckled like covered in them. Like this: [view link] No, I'm talking about a light splattering ... just enough to know the redhead thing isn't faked. Not even on the face, necessarily. Take Nikki Rhodes for example: [view link]
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Sorry dude....I get your point, but the Council clearly outlined in their ruling that the reason why redheaded, freckled women cannot be hot, even if there is only a light smattering of freckles, is what, by necessity, goes with it. And that is this sickly pale white skin. And as the foto of Nikki Rhodes so clearly highlights, it it also often accompanied by the undefined and un-curvy body of a 12 year old boy. I mean, just look at those legs and feet. No definition or muscle tone whatsoever. Just a flat white skin. Note that this is also an affliction extremely common to Japanese and related Asian women. Pale, white, no definition whatsoever. Not good. Unacceptable.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    By the way dude, if you had told me that was actually a foto of a guy with a chick's head Photoshopped on it, I would have believed it. To me, that foto is not only not hot, it's kind of sickening. Looks like a guy's body. I'm serious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion