tuscl

joke of the evening

Clubber
Florida
President obama went to the bank to cash a check and he didn't have his ID. The teller said you've got to prove who you are.

obama said, “How should I do that?” She said the other day Phil Mickelson came in, he didn’t have his ID but he set up a little cup on the ground, took a golf ball, putted it right into that cup so they knew it was Phil Mickelson. They cashed his check.

And then Andre Agassi came in. And Andre Agassi didn’t have his ID either. He put a little target on the wall, took a tennis ball and racquet– hit it onto that target time and again. We knew that was Andre Agassi so we cashed his check.

And she said to him, “Is there anything you can do to prove who you are?” And obama said, “I don’t have a clue.”

And she said, “Well, Mr. President, do you want your money in small bills or large bills.”

22 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    i would say it's not very PC to joke about a President that way, but then again, we don't have one, just Obama
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    mikey,

PC, me? Not gonna happen!
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Clubber, that says it all.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I think that same joke could work with George, Jr.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Haha.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    That joke would work with any president in their second term. W, Reagan, Carter...all were thought of as not exactly the sharpest pencil in the box. Except Clinton; he was and still is perceived as very intelligent outside of getting BJ's in the oval office.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Wouldn't know about Carter - he never had a second term .....
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Yeah, Carter was an idiot in just one term; I forgot.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Phantom,

Who is George, Jr.?

rock,

I don't expect my Presidents to be "the sharpest pencil in the box", However, I do expect them to have many sharp pencils in the box with them, AND listen to the advice given. Reagan, by far, very far, the best in my time, but there are only 12 of them. Carter and obama, the pits.

Many thought obama was the smartest man in the world, turns out, not even close, and he doesn't listen to the sharp pencils around him. If he did, we likely wouldn't be dealing with this ISIS BS!

EX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DpBwmN66…
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Clubber -- George W. Bush, easily one of the dullest pencils in the box. If he had even a teaspoon of sense, he wouldn't have started the wars in the Middle East, which became prime recruiting campaigns for Al-Quaeda (sp?) and ISIS. Sure, Hussein was a corrupt and evil bastard, but he was a necessary one because he kept a pretty tight lid on things.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What a difference between Bush Sr & Bush Jr. I'll leave it at that.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    When will Obama start getting credit for the economic boom?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @steve229: When he actually has something to do with it.

According to many economists, the President has little to no effect on the economy, despite what Presidents like to believe when it's good, and opposing Congressional leaders might claim when its bad. :)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Billy Carter ---> Juice's Father
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Phantom,

He is dull and YOU don't even f$%#ing know he is NOT a Jr.? What a fool you show yourself to be!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Clubber is correct. George H. W. & George W.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS,

I always am. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Also, seems that those that talk about nonexistent WMD's and their starting a war are now being proven wrong. Go figure, make up s^%$ and then proven wrong, typical liberal ploy.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Clubber

Yes, I f$%#ing know he's technically not a "junior." I -- and many people I know -- have always referred to him as "Junior" and "George Junior." Nuts, I'm not a junior either, and a lot of people have called me "junior."

Now go f$%# your fool!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Oh, and, Clubber, I'm guessing you don't understand what a nickname is either.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    BR5-49
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion