tuscl

Posted a while ago about an unexpected OTC. Follow up

So I pulled off an OTC that wasn't expected where I was told to pay what I felt was fair. This was a couple months back. I've somehow found the gf/bf territory now. I'm only paying house fees or normal rates for all the ITC I could want and paying zero for OTC. She is willing to see me upwards of 4 times per week and begging me to stay overnight. Haven't taken that step yet. It has gotten beyond serious.

I am in uncharted territory for me. She is wanting to take next step and would prefer I move in. I'm considering but not sure. But the sex is amazing and I enjoy her company as much as anything. Literally can have it whenever I want to visit. She even willing to work around my schedule and meet me at 8-9 am for all day fun.

I think she has fallen for me and it's not the money. Cause I'm not spending much on her now. She has been buying me gifts too.

Thoughts suggestions are appreciated.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Nice dream. I hope you don't wake up.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    Not a fucking dream. Currently my reality. But she wanting a relationship. Scares me.
  • Lack4Oars
    10 years ago
    Sounds like fun to me.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Dream indeed,I think your father wore spanx.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    It will only work out well if you give her access to all your bank accounts.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Could be that she's buttering you up. She might drop some favor bombs on you, especially if you move in. But, maybe not.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "She has been buying me gifts too. "

Don't look a gift stripper in the mouth. Move in, now!
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Could be a good thing. or SS. You never know until you take a dive in and see what happens. There is a rare instance when it works out. You could turn a stripper into a housewife. Give it a shot.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Interesting story
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Well – as long as you know what you are getting into and are not setting your expectations too high; then “maybe” it could be fun.

If all you want is to fuck her; then it may actually be cheaper (financial and o/w) to do P4P and not a “relationship”.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I agree. The lust always wears off quickly and you might be left with someone who depends on you financially. So think carefully about living together. Congrats, though, on a good conquest.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    Thanks guys. I've been very confused by it all. Granted it's fun, thought was all for the money until she wanted to see me one day a month and a half ago and said my fun money was tapped. She said she didn't want the money but me instead. Currently seeing her 3-4 times a week. So guys it can happen but idk how it will end. But I'm strapped in for the ride.
  • fun12times12
    10 years ago
    And I didn't use any system. ????
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Oh, and be sure and submit your story to The Onion!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Looks like you have a GF already.

Congrats!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion