tuscl

Suspect reviews

StPaul101
Minnesota
Have you ever noticed that a club can get a few low reviews for whatever reason from users who have reviewed a few clubs. Then, out of the blue you get this great review by someone who just joined or decided to make their first SC review.

Do you think this is the club or an employee trying to upsell the SC? I just find it odd.

14 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Clearly yes. Flag it and only trust reviews from people who have been here as contributors for a while.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Unless they happen to be Asian or Asian clubs. Then frag it.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    OP...is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear shit in the woods? Does the Pope shit on ever bear he finds in the woods?

Wait...one of those isn't a "yes".

Oh yeah...it's that POPE that shits in the woods.

Oh well, mixed metaphors aside, they are doubtless shill reviews. Written by bears. While they are shitting in the woods. On the Pope!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Or maybe it's a noob who has low expectations. ..like Footballguy. Giving high reviews for Air dances. When clearly my hand could give me a better LD
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I think many noobies are unable to give a fair review because they have no context for evaluation. They may have thoroughly enjoyed their first time in a club and want to gush about how great the mileage was when, in fact, the mileage may have been mediocre to us PLs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    That is why one needs to read several reviews in order to try and evaluate a club one is unfamiliar w/ - and often times one should be suspect of reviewers w/ just one review b/c they may just be shilling for the club or just don’t know any better as others have mentioned.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Shills are pretty easy to spot in clubs that you have been to and should be flagged.

There are also newbies that overrate clubs because of their inexperience. Let them ride.

Then there are the ass holes that do reviews on clubs that they have never been to just to get the attention of their peers on here. I busted him too.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    "Unless they happen to be Asian or Asian clubs. Then frag it."

Actually, those should be reported to me.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - I'll bet you love sushi too. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

I would eat something raw that might have a "fishy" smell, but real fish, nope! Beef, however is a different animal. Beef tartare, anyone? When they ask how I would like my steaks/burgers prepared, a "Knock off the horns and wipe it's ass." will work.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Yep, but flagging sometimes doesn't work. Flagged a review for Mardi Gras a couple of days ago because it read like a club advertisement and the guy posting had just joined, and has two reviews... he rated two clubs on the same shift, same day. Trouble was, one was in Atlanta, one in Connecticut!

Apparently Founder let it slide, because the flag never showed and the review is still there.

Oh well....
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - Just like "The Cowboy way":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVJ6aQ3iw…
  • StPaul101
    10 years ago
    I try to assume the review is legit and it's just a new pl, I remember the first couple times i went to a strip club and thinking this was better than Christmas morning. I actually talked with an older guy at a sc who had just gotten a divorce after something like 20 years and he just raved about strip clubs and wanting to go to them all. If he would have written a review it would have been 12 stars for a 3 star club.

It's just some reviews make me shake my head and wonder if we're talking about the same place.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    ^ Very true.

When I first started going back to SC after 18 years of marriage, I was like a kid in a candy store and everything seemed FANTASTIC.
    Now, 3 years later, wiser and much, much, much less in the money department from spending in the SC, I'm a lot more choosier and have no problem saying "No" to sales pitches I get, unless I'm TRUELY interested.
    Chalk it up to experience...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion