tuscl

Ever have a dancer forget about this?

Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:34 AM
Anyone ever have a dancer forget to collect money after a set of LD's?<br /> <br /> My ATF almost forgets every time. I've only gotten dances from her on 3 visits. After 2-3 dances I agree to go to the VIP room with her. Once she is finished with the LD's she immediately goes over to the bouncer to let him know we are done (they all do this). Once she get back she starts getting getting dressed and talks about different things but doesn't say anything about money. <br /> <br /> I'm a nice/honest guy so I take out my wallet to pay her and she laughs and says she always forgets about the money and says how much trouble she would be in. She's even almost forgotten to collect the money after the VIP room. Every other girl asks for the money up front but she waits till the end and almost always forgets until I get my wallet out. <br /> <br /> I'm not sure if she honestly forgets or if she just does it to be cute/funny (which it is). I would never expect to get free lap dances and I bet it is next to impossible anyway since the dances are monitored by the bouncers, but has anyone ever gotten free lap dances?

23 comments

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    A dancer in Indianapolis forgot to collect after we had finished some lap dances. I had to hit the ATM for some extra cash, but when I got back to the table, she was gone. I looked for her around the club, eventually found her sitting with some other folks, yammering away, and gave her the cash. (Yeah, I'm one of those pathetically overly honest people. I hate feeling like I've ripped someone off.) A few minutes later, she wasn't just at my table -- she was on my lap.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    Nice, I love that feeling when they drop what they are doing to sit with me (yes, I know they only care about the money). Last time I went to the club I was hoping to go to the VIP with 2 dancers at the same time. I had gotten lap dances from both of them separately on previous visits and they were usually joined at the hip when they were walking around. They asked if I wanted to take ninth of them with me to the VIP but I ended up just going with one of them. So last time I went I was planning on going with both of them if they were there. Well I walked in and one of them spotted me almost immediately and came right over to me and started asking about VIP. The other girl was a few seats down talking with another guy. So this first girl asked me if I wanted to take both of them to VIP when I said yes we started walking over and when we walked past the second girl the first girl tapped her and said "he's taking both of us to the VIP room". So she got right up and followed us without saying much of anything to the other guy. I kind of felt bad for the other guy cause that would piss me off if it happened to me but I was only in the VIP room for 15 minutes so it's not like I was hogging her all night.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    You have an ATF after only 3 visits? You are on track to be the rookie of the year, footballguy, lol. But back to your question...If the bouncer is there to keep track of the dances and collect the club's cut, then there's no way you or her are getting out of there without paying, so yeah, it may be part of her sales pitch. I can remember one time I forget to pay a fav for some "warm-up" laps we got before going to the VIP (I realized later when I checked my wallet and saw the cash still there). Like the rest of the honest softies on here I paid her on my next visit.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I've only had them forget to collect when they were very drunk. I paid them later.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My ATF forgets all the time. It's funny when I have to chase her down to pay her!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Some people *are* absent minded – for some dancers it can happen every now and then especially if the dancer and custy are caught up in conversation – or when a dancer is drunk as jack mentioned. Not all dancers are dumb – the smart ones know the better they treat a custy; the more the custy may spend on them and/or become a regular – so the smart dancers know how to be tactful and make the PL feel “special” and part of this may be not asking for the payment and waiting for the PL to hand it over – thus making the dancer not look like it’s all about the $$$ and that it is about the custy – when it really isn’t. Dancers in the SC are thinking with their big head while PLs are often thinking with the little head – meaning the smart dancers are skilled at making the PL think a certain way and the PL is often PL enough to believe it. It’s business – kudos to the dancers that treat us PLs well – but it’s about the $$$ and I doubt that any dancer that is not constantly high “forgets about her $$$” especially on a regular basis. We are not special and neither are they – the best we can hope for 99% of the time is that they treat us fairly and we compensate them fairly.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I have had dancers not remember how many dances we did and leaves it up to me too be fair.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I had a dancer once almost forget. We kept trying to go into the "prvt" not so pvt area for some "hands on dances". We kept getting interrupted and so we went to the corner of the bar and discussed OTC. Well I went and got the no-motel room and texted her the number. Well she texted me back and said... Did I forget to collect for the LD's. I said yes you did and I will have the money waiting for you. When she got to the room I handed her all the money and she gave some back saying this was better she didn't have to split it with the club. NICE. Pays to be honest. Plus she sucked it so hard that I think my asshole came out of my cock... LOL
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Well said, Papi. You hit the nail on the head with your post. I've never gotten any free dances. The clubs in my area are ALL pre-pay. When I've been out of town at clubs that aren't pre-pay, I've never had a dancer forget to collect her dough. I'm actually surprised to find out that a couple of you know dancers who often forget to collect their money. I mean, I could see them forgetting to collect their money once or twice. But forgetting to collect their money a lot is something I found to be shocking.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I had the same experience as Steve (third paragraph). In this case, I feel that the floor plan and policies of the club lent themselves to a dancer forgetting to collect. This club had a long, narrow floor plan. All the lap dances, regular and VIP, were at one end of the club. The bar was at the other. The dancers would usually collect the money ($10.) for each dance in the area for the regular dances given there. But, for the VIP, the club's procedure was to prepay at the bar. So, customers, usually with their dancers, getting a VIP after some regular dances had to walk completely across the club to prepay for the VIP, then walk right back to where they were a moment ago, to enter the VIP. Since I'd usually do just three or four individual regular dances, then offer to go to the VIP, two dancers I was a regular of, sometimes forgot to collect for the regular dances, with the thought of bigger $$$ coming in the VIP. In both cases they called me later that night, after I had left the club to ask, "Did you pay me for the four regular dances we did, before the VIP?" I said yes, and paid them the next time I saw them.
  • wowsers
    10 years ago
    Not directly on topic, but similar enough that I thought I'd mention it. Once, at BBF in Indy, after a VIP session ended and the dancer was called on stage too quickly to "freshen up", if you will....she gave me her roll of $$$ to hold while she was on stage for the three or so songs. Mind you, this was including all the other $ she made that night -not limited to what I had just paid her. Not her purse, but an actual roll of (an estimated) few hundred dollars or so. Oh, that and her can of Red Bull. ;) Yes, I securely held the roll of $$$ and her can of Red bull and she got it all back when she came off stage. :)
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Or when they forget to wipe the cum off their face
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I used to visit a dancer that pulled this trick. I always ponied up so she trusted me for it. one day I thought I would check the act and started to leave without paying. She was on me in a hurry. So much for not keeping track. It's a scam like (almost) everything else in a club.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    After we'd been going at it for a while, my ATF walked out of the room several times without taking the money. More than once I had to remind her after she'd gotten into her car. Once I called her after she'd driven off. I gave it to her at work that night. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I know a cutie pie out of TL who does OTC. She loves to drink & toke up. After our sessions, she's left without the donation. Small time memory loss.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @GoVikings: It's only happened with my ATF. We'll be talking, or maybe the session was especially stimulating so we get a little lost in the moment. She'll walk me back to my seat and that's when I'll pay her, but every now and then we both forget. Maybe she has to run outside for a smoke, or she gets called on stage. I always remember eventually when I realize I still have all my cash!
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I once had a stripper do one $10 dance for me, then get up to go to the restroom. She said I didn't need to pay her cause she'd be right back, but I didn't want to be left waiting for who knows how long, so I gave her the money. She was in there for about 20 minutes, probably doing coke. When she came back out, she told me I still owed her for the dance. I told her I'd already paid, but she insisted I hadn't. She brought a bouncer over. She showed us her roll, saying, "See, there's no 10 in there." I said so what, it's been half an hour, I'm not responsible for your money. The bouncer was cool about it, but he said in so many words why don't I pay just to shut the stupid bitch up, which I did. Of course, I never spent another penny on her. Eventually, she was fired for some other misconduct.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I had a dancer that was giving me dances say to me that it was her turn to go on stage and that I could pay her later after she got off stage. This was in a black dive and I did not know the dancer – I thought it was odd for her to leave w/o getting her money especially in a black dive. By the time she got back to me; I was getting dances from another dancer so I briefly stopped the dance so I could pay the first dancer – the first dancer was not asking me for the money while I was getting a dance; but knowing dancers I don’t like to mess around when it comes to matters of payment. I had gotten 3 dances from this dancer – and I was sure of this b/c dance over-counting is common in black dives so I almost always ask a dancer to let me know when she is starting a new song so I can keep count and also *she* knows I’m keeping count. Anyway I pay the 1st dancer for her dances which was $30 ($10/dance) and then she tells me it was 4 dances to which I said it was 3 and then I continued w/ my dances with the 2nd dancer and the first dancer walked away since I pretty much ignored her complaints (she probably could tell she was not going to be able to hustle me). At first – it would seem she was a “nice girl” trusting me enough to not collect her money until she got off stage; but that was def not the case. I think she was probably hoping to get more dances from me when she got off stage and when she saw me w/ another dancer thought she might as well get her extra $$$ by over-counting me instead of getting more dances from me – so her “you can pay me later when I get off stage” “niceness” was really just part of her hustle to get more $$$ from me.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Papi, I often get the "you can pay me later" treatment from dancers I know, but it's with the expectation that she can come back later for more dances, which often happens. A couple of times, though, they've gone home without remembering to collect. *fist pump*
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    I've had the girl I was with leave her purse with me while she went up on stage. It wasn't accidental (she asked if I would watch it), but it was only the second time I had seen her (I was traveling.)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I've had a lot of free dances. The dancers told me it was free or didn't count. That's usually part of a package with 2 or more dances. One time I got a free double dance table dance from two dancers at the same time. Now that was very odd. I sat down and they just came up to dance for me. I asked who was paying and they just said I had a benefactor. After they danced and I asked again who, they said nothing and just walked away.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I've had a dancer leave her change purse with me before and in one bar that was mostly 82nd airborne, I had a guy from Britain call me mate and asked if I would watch his wallet while he went to the John or whatever he called it. I just said ok since I wasn't going anywhere but thought, is that normal for solders from the UK? seems weird. The club was packed with all the Thousands of British solders in town. some type of joint training, this was a long time ago.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    walk with her out the door and see if she says anything. If not, then she's honest and you just saved yourself a couple hundred bucks. Wish I could get that kind of girl. I'd happily tip the coat attendant and bartender and even buy the girl a drink.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion