Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Doppelgänger

steve229
steve229134673

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

They say everyone has a double somewhere in the world.

Ever feel like you may have an evil twin out there?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

...." I always feel like....somebody's watching me"

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Other than Brad Pitt, I'd be very surprised to find someone who looks like me.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Well, there was that time I was caught in a transporter accident and split into good Zip and evil Zip.

Mr. Sulu almost froze to death during that romp.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

^^^ Wait, that was Star Trek, not reality. Sometimes hard to tell the difference.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I thought the guys who posted on here were the evil twins.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@zipman68 - I was actually thinking more along the line of the Star Trek "Mirror Mirror" episode, you know the one where a transporter accident (dang those things were unreliable!) leaves Kirk & Bones in an alternate universe, where the Federation is a brutal empire and evil Spock has that cool goatee.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I am my own evil twin. It's one of the reasons I don't drink so much anymore. My wife says I'm too fucking honest when I drink.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I actually do have a twin brother. He is 5 minutes older than me and pure evil.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

My bald, evil twin

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@lopaw: So, is your brother an identical twin? ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement