tuscl

TUSCLer's experience.

Clubber
Florida
OK, I've been basically lying in bed for two weeks. Tomorrow I am to get a hard cast on my foot/leg, My question to y'all, any experience with clubbing on crutches? Any sympathy shown by dancers? More likely to be a "draw" to the dancers? I do see this at civilian establishments. Anything anyone has experienced. Thanks for any input.

21 comments

• crsm27
    10 years ago
    Yes you will get more attention. But it might not be the attention you want. Dancers instead of asking, "wanna dance". You will get... What happened? then... wanna dance. Some might also be hesitant to give a grind from fear of rubbing on cast or hurting you more. So make sure you tell them it is ok or... be gentle and sensual...lol. My foot was in a boot not a cast. I also made up an elaborate story of how I took out 10 ninja's, the Nazi army, all while climbing Mt. Everast is how I injured my foot. Not because I jumped off a speaker to talk to a group of women.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - I'll tell you about an experience that I witnessed at PP because I know you have been there and know the club lay out.

The guy came in through the back door in a wheel chair. Going up those front steps would have been impossible. He had several drinks and talked to several dancers. When it was time for a lap dance the club allowed him to lay on the floor next to his table and a dancer climbed on him to give him his dance. I'm sure that if I had tried that in one of the couch rooms, I probably would have gotten kicked out of the club.

Another story at the same club. Guy came in that was so fat he need crutches to walk. A dancer that I knew took him to the couch room next to the men's room for some dances. Later, I asked her if his dick was as big as the rest of him. She said "I don't know. I couldn't find it".
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    crsm,

I won't need a fake story, since the clubs I frequent, most all know I ride. Of course new dancers won't. Maybe changing from avoiding a puddle on gravel and dropping the bike, to hurt avoiding a puppy in the road. :)

sc,

Funny! I lost a lot of weight since you saw me last. Under 200 now, maybe easier to find, but didn't get any bigger! :)
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I had shoulder surgery several years ago, and had my right arm in a sling. Most of the girls were "awww, poor baby."

One girl asked me if I was right handed, and when I said yes, she responded with "That must make it hard to jerk off. Want some head?"

Umm, yeah.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I've seen guys in wheel chairs before Clubber. I'm sure you will be just fine.

And GMD....I marvel at your exploits man.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd,

I had shoulder surgery in March, but didn't visit a club. I wonder if a dancer would buy that I normally use my foot? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As dancer duomaxwell said once on a post – “strippers don’t do anything for free” – and I assume that includes sympathy – they’ll probably use your cast as an excuse to “make you feel better” and sell you some dances – if you ain’t spending; then sympathy doesn’t pay her bills :)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Sorry to hear about the injury Clubber dude...get all the stripper sympathy while you can!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    You might want to be careful that none of them have markers, in case you don't want to explain who Bambi and Jumper are, or various obscene acts are to your coworkers..... ;D
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    No cast yet, but tomorrow. As far as names, I had that problem years ago with a broken left ankle. I was away from home when I broke it and three weeks before I got home. Lots of names on it. Just waitresses and customers, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Sorry to hear about that, Clubber. Hope you're back on your feet soon.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @magicrat: "Exploits" sounds way more glamorous than all the things I remember. I'm sure many, if not most, on here have done things they don't think much of, but that others would call "exploits".

But that said, maybe I should write a book? :)

@Clubber: Dude, with all the nursing student strippers out there these days, it shouldn't too hard to find one that wants to nurse you back to health.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Once again, I concur with GMD.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Cast'ed now. Now to get to a club, somehow,
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    Reminds me of an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...Charlie was in a wheel chair after being hit by a car. He goes to a strip club with Frank who has s couple girls hanging around him cause he has a lot of money. One of the girls asks Charlie what happened was to him and he says he was run over by his friend.

She feels sorry for him and asks him if he wants a dance. He says he doesn't have any money, the girl feels so bad for him she says she will dance for him for free. One of her friends walks by and she tells her friend what happened and of course she agrees to join him for free.

They all end up back at Charlie's, it's 3 guys and two girls. Charlie and Mac are fighting over who gets the second girl when Frank asks them to discuss it outside. As soon as they leave Frank locks the door and bangs both girls.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    Which also reminds me of another episode: the D.E.N.N.I.S. System

D: demonstrate value
    E: engage physically
    N: nurture dependency
    N: neglect emotionally
    I: Inspire hope
    S: Separate entirely

Anyone ever try this?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Clubber -

I'm sure that there is a cute little Asian stripper out there who would be happy to nurse you back to health :D
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw,

Since I found my ATF, nothing close. I settle on my 2nd choice exotic looking women.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I once had a head injury and bone fracture but the doctor told me to avoid smoke and alcohol for 5 weeks while I healed. I had a brief exposure to incense at church and it gave me a big time headache. It was one of the longest breaks I had from clubbing in years. clubs are always a bit smoky here so I stayed away. I dom't remember why I was asked to avoid alcohol. It made clubbing seem pointless.

I would watch out for dancers with body tan sprays. It might be hard to explain why your cast is orange.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    shark,

Orange was an easy call. Harley, Dolphins, UM, and Halloween!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I once had a head injury"

That explains a lot. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion